Games pro evo 2010 or fifa 2010

- English -

Resident Freddy
I have got a copy of pro evo 2010 but debating wether to try and get a cd key so i can play online, or wait till the next one etc

Was also wondering what people think is best, pro evo or fifa.

Thanks ;D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i think they're both crap this year, bought both but ended up selling PES (sold FIFA last year) because it was a massive let down.

New ones should be out soon i think?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fifa's out on the 1st October so PES will be a few weeks later on the basis of previous years.

gohan

FH is my second home
fifa has gotten really good last few years

i used to be a pro evo fan boi but fifa is streaks ahead atm

the my pro thing is pretty cool and the clubs online thing where like 4-5 of you make a club and all play as 1 position against other tams doing the same ect

on fifa 11 you can play as the goalkeeper too

also the bonus with fifa is all the real teams real names all 4 english leagues (stevenage ftw) and proper competitions during the leauge campain

this year thier bringing out career mode aswell

where as you can either
jsut be one player but for 15 season playing for club and country in all competions and transfer to other clubs ect

or be a player manager which means i think u can choose whether to paly as 1 player or all 11 from game to game

or just manager which is standard controling the club ect

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Most of that gimmick shit gets boring quickly

It's all about the game play and both games are failing tbh

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I only buy either for the online play, and for the way PES fucked itself from PES6 onwards i finally caved in for Fifa last year, doubt i'll be changing anytime soon.

- English -

Resident Freddy
hmm thanks for your help, think fifa wins haha

whats so bad about pro evo compared to fifa?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Online it hasn't worked properly since 2006 despite constant barrages of abuse towards Konami :p

I doubt either game is much different online, but the servers for Fifa are a zillion times better than PES has been recently.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I think PES finally works online this year, but they seemed to fix it at the expense of good game play. For some reason they copied FIFA's game play for the previous years which was rubbish, while FIFA improved theirs a bit.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Be a pro clubs online is the best thing that has happened to a footy game. It really is the best fun ever, if you can gather 3+ friends.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
FIFA 2010 is excellent. Pro Evo used to be good but has really gone off the boil in recent years.

Everz

FH is my second home
I remember on fh-ot people bumming off PES. Glad to see Fifa wins :D.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm actually looking at buying Fifa 11 O_O Considering I use to loath football games. (Yes, Fifa 10 broke the habit)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've actually ended up playing both over this summer. I'd not pay for pro now, but I also doubt I'd pay for another FIFA game now too. Innovation and gameplay improvements have stopped long ago.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I've actually ended up playing both over this summer. I'd not pay for pro now, but I also doubt I'd pay for another FIFA game now too. Innovation and gameplay improvements have stopped long ago.

Give a Fifa/PES which updates player lists etc or patches ahead onwards new content, they need to evolve into a updatable game imho, as you said, it is hardly improved now into new features, if so, just update it through internet, shouldn't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom