Private (For Asgoriana and ass about yesterday)

Kiasean

Fledgling Freddie
Hello , i post just for apologize to climb wall at oceanus, using no cheat (everyone is able to do) :twak:
After some send , i was no sure to be alloud, so i ask GOA , here is answer :

Greetings,
Thanks for the queries. Many places are not intended to be climbable however there may be texture bugs which allow a character to be able to get inside or on top of them. Even if you do not use any lag cheat to get there, it is still forbidden to use these bugs. The wall at Hesperos Haven and the stones near Stygia are example of these. Unless it is possible to simply run up, then you should assume that you are not supposed to be able to reach those areas.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Really unfair to give a way for such lovely sniper's spots, and say that it is not alloud...perhaps jump for snipe if lost LOS not alloud too ?? or small stone at blue tp ?
I remember when young bowman, i climb on roof in Aegir, jumping from hill to reach them, surely not alloud too..
This game is boring, bybye :kissit:

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
ye it's really unfair that it's for forbidden to climb a spot where nobody can reach u melee Oo :eek7:

Kiasean

Fledgling Freddie
Caledwyn said:
ye it's really unfair that it's for forbidden to climb a spot where nobody can reach u melee Oo :eek7:

Any shield tank can engage and climb ... :fluffle:

When i stay on a hill at Dl, The range alloud to shoot the Tp area.....don't think that a tank can rush me in a short time too, surely more time to reach me than when i'm on a rock of Stygia, the small difference is that first spot is alloud, not the second :eek7:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wow, you abused and you got caught. Now you call it a boring game?

Irony, eh?

Kiasean

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Wow, you abused and you got caught. Now you call it a boring game?
Irony, eh?

Humm, not really game who is boring, but mistakes who are always here for now an old game.
On Ultima online (felluca) you can't go through the body of the man you fight, on WoW never hear any texture bug...
Here you can shoot through water in ToA , not in RvR zone, soon bug abuse ?
What about an arrow (or any cast) who follow target behind a wall like a missile? or a pet who can see you after restealth (and not if vanish ?) or if he walk on a trap ?
Like snipers in medieval age, why is it impossible to climb on trees ?
It would be better to work on these (and a lot of other) than giving new god mode class or expansion where nobody go.... :(

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Well what would you have happen? the arrow's or bolts casted/shot at someone before they hide behind a wall just fall down?

Kiasean

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Well what would you have happen? the arrow's or bolts casted/shot at someone before they hide behind a wall just fall down?
Dunno how to proceed, but on impact perhaps check lign of sight of caster/bowman and target's position (like at beguining of cast/shoot) and give a miss if not in Los...
I mean that if their is so many stange things without solutions in program, let players free to go where their char can go, what they can do, without using lag cheat...and work on new update to kick those old bugs
It would be more fun not to have to think that you are perhaps using a bug just playing with what the program alloud you to do...:wanker:

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
I always wondered who started that shit about "texture bugs" (what do textures have to do with collision detection?) and I'm not surprised at all that it was GOA customer support ... they obviously have no clue of the technical details of the game. But their words are the law on their servers, so it's pointless to discuss it.

My conclusion is that there are places in the game world where you are not supposed to be because GOA said so. You have to know where all of these places are because there are no clues which indicate whether there may be a mysterious "texture bug" involved or not.
(Lagjumping is a different story ... I never figured out how it works. I tried screenshots, /craft macros, everything I've heard of - nothing worked. Maybe my 2 years old PC is too fast for this game :( )

btw I don't understand why anyone would want to climb this wall. If you stand on top and get nuked/shot at, all you can do is jump off and probably kill yourself that way. The holes in the wall are much better for sniping. And they are perfectly legal spots too (at least I've seen no sign "TEXTURE BUGS - NO TRESPASSING").

@Kiasean I hope u have arrows summoned next time we meet so u don't have to slam and run away :p

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
no it's obvious enough whats allowed and what is not, so no need to spend their time on fixing that, better on more important things like class balancing.

btw, u painted your avatar youself feylamia? :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
3 archers in this thread, 1 is a hard fight, 1 is a retarded leecher, guess whos who :(

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
the post makes .. makes makes me wanna crap on your door welcome mat m8.

P.S: Everyone here is a leecher skold ..

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
kindrid said:
the post makes .. makes makes me wanna crap on your door welcome mat m8.

P.S: Everyone here is a leecher skold ..

i am no leecher, just a zerger

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
convoker druid can beat many chars. was funny killed 2 days ago wl with all chambers from dynasty and minstrell fully boted :<

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Twinkies said:
Somebody has to be good at somthing, roxxoring i do best xD, you .. hmm whats that funny smell from your mouth ;x

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
gezz that broke my heart mejts, now go do your selfs in ze bushes

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
the post was about ban of the scout, not about me stalking your sorry ass :<. Try to be funny next post and get your novice rank of clown.

Kiasean

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
the post was about ban of the scout, not about me stalking your sorry ass :<. Try to be funny next post and get your novice rank of clown.

:eek7: :eek6: :eek2:

Who is ban ?

I just apologize coz Goa agree with some who send me i was not alloud to climb on a Rock/Wall , even using no lag cheat or cross any texture...

Oh, i forgot, no one sell a small Zahur ring at cheap price ? need to up a bit my char, using atm only a 99 qua SC ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom