Printer Ink for the cheapskate...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wondering if anyone can offer feedback on an online shop for cheap replacement printer inks? Specifically I'm after those for a Lexmark Z1420.

Thanks! Jup.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Thats the 23 black and 24 colour ? Might i surgest you refill em. Can pick up 250ml bottles of ink for about the same price as replaceing them. Can refill them about 5 times before the head breaks down. Save ya a furtune. :)

Can google for instructions on refilling most carts.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dunno about replacement but Lexmark Z1420 Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer £15 black & £18 colour

Nice one, thanks Meg - the Mrs finished off our photo quality colour cartridge last night (she was printing pictures to go round the house, including one of me barbecuing nekkid, of all things!! :eek:) so I'll need that. The other services seem to all be refilling your existing cartridge and then leaving it for a day or so, so I may get one of those having kept my old cartridges this time round...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No probs, I use them for our office lasers.

It does say in the terms and conditions of the site though that "Jups Mrs cannot use any ink purchased here to print pictures of Jup (nekked or otherwise) under any circumstances on pain of death" though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom