Prince of Persia : Bastard ffs

L

leggy

Right I need some help here.

I have just completed the hall of mirrors puzzle (about 70% through). I then open the timed door and follow the corridor to the room full of coloured globes with poles attached. The thing is, the battle in that room has drained me of all my energy and I have saved the game. My only other saved game is 30% :/

What I need to know is:

Is there anyway to dismount from the final globe without losing any health. It seems the drop is just too big to manage it without losing just a small amount. The annoying thing is, is that there isn't any water sources in this room which is pretty short sighted if you ask me. Especially when there is a reasonably big fight before tackling the puzzle.

So:

Do any of you know of a water source or how to dismount onto the platform with the levers without losing health?

Other than that is there a health regeneration cheat I can use just once? I refuse to play from 30% of the way through again.

Thanks in advance

leggy

L

leggy

Yes, but it looks as if I'm gonna have to start from my 30% save game again.

There is no way to complete the puzzle i'm on without losing a little health. Which of course, I don't have.

W

whipped

That'll teach you ;) Just out of curiosty, why not save after each vision, that's what I've been doing. Oh, and I may have an answer for you after tonight. I'm halfway through the mirrors bit at the moment.

L

leggy

I do save after each vision. It's just that I only kept 2 different save games. I can't understand why they haven't provided a water source to regenerate after a big battle. It seems ridiculous. There is no possibility of back tracking either as the entrance to the mirror hall has closed.

N

nath

Is that the one where you have to spin those globes around then jump to/from each one? Cos I don't remember losing any health on the jumps on that..

L

leggy

Originally posted by nath
Is that the one where you have to spin those globes around then jump to/from each one? Cos I don't remember losing any health on the jumps on that..

Yes it is.

When you dismount from the last globe onto the platform you lose a tiny bit of health. About the amount I have left.

:/

If there was a way to dismount onto the smaller bar on the platform then no problem but you always overshoot.

L

leggy

Ok have sorted it :D

If you tuck and roll when you dismount you lose no health.

WIN. Pretty obvious really but I aer teh slow today.

C

.Cask

You need to tuck and roll when you dismount. Everyone knows that!

W

whipped

89% Should have it finished tonight. Just found the hour glass and then it was time for Young Guns 2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread