prince mmmmfoofoo III

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
is how I affectionately named some dude in Ghana who calls me on my mobile from time to time. I've programmed his number into my phone and given him a silent ringtone so I'm not too bothered in the dark watches of the night when he tends to call, but recently I haven't heard from him at all.

I was hoping he was well, and almost deleted his number as a lost cause when lo and behold, he rang just now when I was making a coffee. Anyway, I never answer, because I am a suspicious type, and fully expect to owe some Ghaneese sex line a squillion dollars or something similar were I to actually converse with this fellow. I do however get the occasional voicemail message, which I do listen to out of curiosity and they tend to be garbled machinery noises. Bit disappointing tbh: I'd much prefer alien screeching or a deep voice telling me that I've been hexed and the only way to save my soul is to traffic drugs, or women, or whatnot.

Still, I wonder why they bother? My phone shows me the caller-id, and +233 is a bit of a give away heh :)

Anyone else get weird calls?

TdC

no :p you send me email without pics of hotties attached so all your ghaneese crank calling rights are revoked :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Actually it might be more amusing to forward to the call to some hapless colleague's work phone.

Muhahahaha(TM)

TdC

hmm you may have a plan there :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Phone him from a pay-phone, you know exactly how much the call costs then :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well if you hadn't stopped answering the calls from my +44 number...

TdC

yes but deep breathing and fumbling noises only get me so far :/

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
yes but deep breathing and fumbling noises only get me so far :/

.. then someone else has to wipe it all up, you mean? :kissit:

TdC

I prefer leaving it where I no longer have to do anything with it, aye. Gosh what is it with you people these past couple of days? Something in the water over there pumping up the seksh hormones? Jeez o0

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Amateurs the lot of you! :eek:

Forward his number to a sex line with a high price :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom