Priest Q.

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
I became lvl 28 shadow priest in the open beta US, and had Spirit Tap on 80%.

When i was in grps, i did not notice that the spirit tap activeded when the mob died. Do I have to do some dmg on the mob to get it, or...? Anyone know? :D

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
I was under the impression that for spirit tap to work you had to actually get the final blow on the mob to gain the reward of spirit tap?
then again i have known to be wrong ;)

Galelawyn

Fledgling Freddie
Yes indeed, you have to get the final blow, wether it is with magic or melee or wands doesn't matter

scrow

Fledgling Freddie
Galelawyn said:
Yes indeed, you have to get the final blow, wether it is with magic or melee or wands doesn't matter

yup, and thats exactly why its only good for soloing. (in a group I hardly ever use damage spells....somethimes that focus snare spell to prevent mobs running in more agro)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Just use shadow: pain... chances are you'll get the final blow now and then :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
its an awesome talent mine is 5/5

if im in a grou pi ask them to let me get last blows, i inform them that they will get exp faster if we do and most see happy about it, ofcourse theres always some gimps but hey, better than nothing

Talivar

Part of the furniture
is that the talent that makes u regen health faster or does it regen mana faster aswell?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Yep so much a noob that the Mana will regen at 50% part of talent explanation confused me:p

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
dont like the look of priest personally.... most of the solo priest vids i've seen have been pure kiting... doesnt appeal to me in the slightest. i prefer the stand n fight strategys. then again i aint seen many group priest vids so i cant comment on that. and beyond the american open beta i'm inexperienced in WoW.

tbh i'm looking forward to learning this game.... take my advice, dont research to much, enjoy your learning days while you got em.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
i am looking forward to playing priest tbh, i really dont want to be a melee class again, so its either mage type or healer type... and unlike many other games the healers in wow have some bite to them also... looks like a very involving class to play.. should be great fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom