Pride of Britain

Laddey

FH is my second home
Anybody watch this last night? Brought a tear to my eye some of the stories.

One little girl got over meninjitis (sp), the day she come home her sister had a double heart attack. These girls where ages 3-7ish....

Don't know why the emo girl got one though. Suicidal and shit and she got a reward because she helped old people? My mum looks after a 96 year old women with Demntia :| She didn't get no pride of britain award.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
maybe if I put a finger in my eye I can shed a tear

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
things like this are a load of shit imo.
why are you awarded for over coming an illness? firstly, you conciously have no control over it. its down to your bodies automated systems and what ever shit the doctors pump into you. wheres the award for the doctors who saved her life?
sis had a heart attack, well thats unlucky, but again why does someone get an award for that?

ive just finished a whole serving of couscous, where the fucks my award? i feel thats an acievment in its self, as anyone whos eaten it will know.

Laddey

FH is my second home
why are you awarded for over coming an illness? firstly, you conciously have no control over it. its down to your bodies automated systems and what ever shit the doctors pump into you. wheres the award for the doctors who saved her life?
sis had a heart attack, well thats unlucky, but again why does someone get an award for that?

ive just finished a whole serving of couscous, where the fucks my award? i feel thats an acievment in its self, as anyone whos eaten it will know.

lol i agree there yeah.

There was a 12 year old lad fought off his sisters ex-boyfriend that had a meat cleaver. He come through the window smashed the house up and started hacking through the door. 12 year old held him off for 20mins.

maybe if I put a finger in my eye I can shed a tear

Probably, i'd sooner you use a knife or a pick-axe.

Stories like a 7ish year old girl having a double-heart attack is sad, but when it hapens the day her 3ish year old sister got home from recovering from menijitis makes it worse. Just imagine if that was your kids.

tris-

did he hold him off or was the ex bf a pussy? was he even attacking? who was the witnesses? the bro and sis? in that case they could of exgerated anything.

eksdee

FH is my second home

ha. couldn't agree more.

Laddey

FH is my second home
did he hold him off or was the ex bf a pussy? was he even attacking? who was the witnesses? the bro and sis? in that case they could of exgerated anything.

It was only a reconstruction so i wouldn't know. The sister, brother, mother and 2year old kid was in the house. He held him off for 20mins while the police showed up. They arrested him, he got jailed.

If somebody was coming at me and my family with a meat cleaver, i'd do whatever it takes. I assume you would aswell? ;)

tris-

yes but my point is we have no idea if the kid really did what they claim.

am i right in thinking the family were a bunch of chavs too?

Laddey

FH is my second home

We havn't got a clue if it's true or not. Although the reconstruction showed what was going on. That shit's only a reconstruction though.

am i right in thinking the family were a bunch of chavs too?

God knows. Well, his sister was like 17/18/19 with a baby, and another on the way. Does that class you as a chav though?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie

nonono!!!

Its all predetermined, so it doesn't matter what you do the result will not change

tris-

nonono!!!

Its all predetermined, so it doesn't matter what you do the result will not change

you clearly have no idea what predeterminism actually is :)
perhaps save your little outbursts for the appropriate thread

Nate

FH is my second home
dats nufink m8 i dun lotz betta stuf den dat, lyk dis 1 tym i beat up lyk 10 hippi's coz dey woz werin sndles saved der cred hen i tuk em off and brned em all..brapp'd em up gud i did, dey shud b fankful for dat.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Stories like a 7ish year old girl having a double-heart attack is sad, but when it hapens the day her 3ish year old sister got home from recovering from menijitis makes it worse. Just imagine if that was your kids.

But there not my kids...
Not that I will ever have kids as they are the spawn of Satan

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
you clearly have no idea what predeterminism actually is :)
perhaps save your little outbursts for the appropriate thread

yes, sorry about that
I just had to do it :( now I feel bad

was just pulling you leg :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
But there not my kids...
Not that I will ever have kids as they are the spawn of Satan

If you havn't got anything decent to say, please...

dats nufink m8 i dun lotz betta stuf den dat, lyk dis 1 tym i beat up lyk 10 hippi's coz dey woz werin sndles saved der cred hen i tuk em off and brned em all..brapp'd em up gud i did, dey shud b fankful for dat.

lol.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
yes, and nates post was so much more decent then mine

I post if I want to

I still don't see why I should bother with some kid that get a heartattack, when there are thousands of kids beeing born with aids, have no food, no home, born into war, childabuse and what not

Nate

FH is my second home
thx heta :)

I wish I could have seen that emo bird, I bet she was hot..did she have wrist slit marks? <starts humping monitor>

Laddey

FH is my second home
yes, and nates post was so much more decent then mine

I post if I want to

I still don't see why I should bother with some kid that get a heartattack, when there are thousands of kids beeing born with aids, have no food, no home, born into war, childabuse and what not

It was more amusing that yours.

I'd say imagine they where your kids, but oh no they're the spawn of satan.

Dunno why on earth she got a pride of britain award like. Must've been quite terrifying for the family though.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I read this thread, do I win a prize?would settle for a cuddle...

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
It was more amusing that yours.

I'd say imagine they where your kids, but oh no they're the spawn of satan.

Dunno why on earth she got a pride of britain award like. Must've been quite terrifying for the family though.

I said, there not my kids

and I said that kids in general are the spawn of Satan so I will never have any, so I can not put me in the situation of them being my kids

tris-

do you realise you were a kid once, therfore you are a spawn of satan too :eek:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
well, as I don't believe in God or Satan, its a saying for annoying little brats that suck the life out of you

tris-

cant really answer that. its just the natural evolution of a thread in OT. gets where its going to then plateaus and dies.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
well, as I don't believe in God or Satan, its a saying for annoying little brats that suck the life out of you

Are you open minded about the possibility that you're just young and naive at the moment? Or are you actually claiming that you've made an informed decision and decided never to have kids?

I'm just curious. A lot of people are under the impression the best thing you can do with your life is be a good father.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
well, I'm 30, so you make your opinion if I am young and naive

Laddey

FH is my second home
cant really answer that. its just the natural evolution of a thread in OT. gets where its going to then plateaus and dies.

It happens with all the threads i make! The Joor thread for example. I stopped posting on that one :p

Annyyyyyyyyyyyway. I enjoyed it last night. Some right sad stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom