Prices for MP lv 51 tailored stuff

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
hi gus any one got a basic list of Prices for MP and 99% lv 51 leater and cloth armour jsut a basic list to go off i know it all depends on retrys but as a basic list....

thanx

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Beware that some of the items on the calculator are wrongly priced. As far as i know the cloth is ok but ive at least some of the leather is wrong.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Legean said:
Beware that some of the items on the calculator are wrongly priced. As far as i know the cloth is ok but ive at least some of the leather is wrong.
dont u think its been updated? afaik he updates all the time

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Yep use motogs, but average retries for 99% is 5 as its 1/6 chance and 49 retries for MP as its 1/50 chance. As blood says it can and does vary a lot, but use those for the exact mean prices.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
dont u think its been updated? afaik he updates all the time

Im just saying ive used the calculater for leather items and its been wrong by a few gold per retry. So for small amounts of retries theres not really an issue but over a 50 retries it can be almost 1p out so i had to make a simple version on excel. Just giving a heads up.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Legean said:
Im just saying ive used the calculater for leather items and its been wrong by a few gold per retry. So for small amounts of retries theres not really an issue but over a 50 retries it can be almost 1p out so i had to make a simple version on excel. Just giving a heads up.
thx for the heads up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom