Can't get enough of FH
i wonder what this Armor is worth think of try sell it trow my cm

Arcanium Astral Hauberk of the flavored its aml 10 armor

just need a guide price so i now what to set it out fore

i checked in house zone but none was out fore selling

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
100 % on it if thats you meen

and no i dont wanna exchange some grand mother fore it i am try sell the armor trow my hosue cm in a day or so if i can get a price line to go fore it i saw 150 p some where here is that corect ?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
100 % on it if thats you meen

and no i dont wanna exchange some grand mother fore it i am try sell the armor trow my hosue cm in a day or so if i can get a price line to go fore it i saw 150 p some where here is that corect ?

The same thing was said about the ML 10 rapier - people laughed at the starting price.

Set a lower starting bid or sell for below 100p imo.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
The worth of unique (none others on market) items varies greatly. It all depends on how many people out there have it sitting in their perfect template.

I paid 45plat for my ML10 legs. I would have paid 100+. This is simply because it was in my 'perfect' template, so it's worth paying whatever is needed. However, the hauberk is not used as commonly in templates, so you will likely get less.

I'd start an auction at say 20plat and put an 80plat buyout on your CM perhaps.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
id pay quite allot for this item as soon as i get my bloddy acc online:mad:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
I am open fore Bids i have the item on the cm right now ofre a sum of monney but i will lower that price under weekend proberly i need the monney to pay fore shans team plate

to conntact me is easy in game just Conntact my cleric Shanessa its the one i play with mostly :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
as i cant get online atm id like to know how much its for atm.
so i got a clue on about how much u want for it...

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly most MLdrops/artis sux on cleric even with decent utility cuz Mythic kees adding +All Magic skill on them which isnt helping you much. Still thinks the best hauberk is the ML2.10 Snake-Lord , but its like eggy says, its all about fitting of the item

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
or getting the 3item combo xD

oh and Looks>all

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
well some tryed andoffer 20 p fore it and that is far to low

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Last I saw this for sale on CM was for 65Plat, and think it sold in few days or person removed it again....
it's a nice item imo though and if I had tha amount of cash like seams like all other then I have I would have bought it...

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
its been placed on my cm as dimmer told me to do so

not sell it fore low monney plan use the sell monney to bought the last 4 items i can from house zone items i have see out there fore 17 p each and i know its alout of monney even fore me if i manage sell this Armor i can biought 3 items needed fore shan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom