Fledgling Freddie
Shaitan Wind Bracer

dex 36 pts
energy 2%

dex cap 10
archery speed 2%

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
seen it go for 10p, seen it go for 80p.. so anything between that.. :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I'm after one... last one was sold for 18plat, I'll give you 20 :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say around 10 Plat. people may pay more depending on how it fits into their template.

Are you intending to sell?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Used to be worth 40p (How much i sold mine for)

No idea now, its a almost must have scout item.
I guess with Artifact and scoll value going to hell soon, statics like this will rise in price rather than drop.

Start collecting your expensive statics now!

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Used to be worth 40p (How much i sold mine for)

No idea now, its a almost must have scout item.
I guess with Artifact and scoll value going to hell soon, statics like this will rise in price rather than drop.

Start collecting your expensive statics now!

it is definately NOT a must have Scout item. There's loads of different ways to get 101 Dex without this TBH.

It is nice, but not irreplaceable.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
it is definately NOT a must have Scout item. There's loads of different ways to get 101 Dex without this TBH.

maybe - but there arnt that many items which give you 2%archery speed which fit in templates. The most common template is to use 2 of these :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
maybe - but there arnt that many items which give you 2%archery speed which fit in templates. The most common template is to use 2 of these :)

GSV+MSG+Scout Dextra Bow+GOLM= Capped ToA bonuses :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:

Commen you say? I have many scout friends, who are toa'd and high realm ranked.. and none of them uses this bracer.. neither do I on my toa'd scout.. :worthy:

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it is a friend of mine, who has it, and he has now put it up for sale on house 1249 for 25p... He doesnt use FH, thats why im posting :D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
MaLk said:
Actually it is a friend of mine, who has it, and he has now put it up for sale on house 1249 for 25p... He doesnt use FH, thats why im posting :D

Read PM and get back to me...

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
MaLk said:

Did he get IP banned? xD

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:

hehe always funny
Someone who says 'ITS NOT WORTH LOADS!! oh btw will you sell it to me...'

Alot of templates use this and Pants of the transfixer to cap archery speed. Theres ofc other items you can use... but generally they are the best due to being an okay UV in those areas too.
I don't have one for sale, but i did use one in bowmaidens template and thats i didn't use anyc ost cutbacks with that one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom