[Pricecheck] GoV Artefact and Love Story 3/3

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
what are these two items worth ? might be interested in selling them to raise some funds..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
when we get patch 1.82 with Darkness rising, the scroll drop rate increase's and artifacts are no longer be dropped, so i would recommend you have an auction for GoV start at 10p and see what you get as for LS3 start at 2/3p.

:m00:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
when we get patch 1.82 with Darkness rising, the scroll drop rate increase's and artifacts are no longer be dropped, so i would recommend you have an auction for GoV start at 10p and see what you get as for LS3 start at 2/3p.

Wrong.
First of all. Patch 1.82 isn't even out yet on US test server.
1.81 is the patch where artifacts will not drop anymore, and the scroll changes was made.
1.80 is the patch you get with Darkness Rising.

Conclusions: We wont see these great changes for several months, except Darkness Rising.

edit: Plenty of GoV's around for 5-6p in Excalibur housing. No idea about the scroll.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Wrong.
First of all. Patch 1.82 isn't even out yet on US test server.
1.81 is the patch where artifacts will not drop anymore, and the scroll changes was made.
1.80 is the patch you get with Darkness Rising.

true but we will either get 1.82 or 1.81 and darkness rising all together in one patch

so in the US 1.80 is the patch for darkness rsing, in the EU it will most likely be 1.81.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
doubt goa will have the balls to release 1.81 in february (along with DR)- they need to see how it pans out in the US first.

They have stated before that 1.80 will be their DR release - and not 1.81.

Although i am not a fan of these arti and scroll drop changes, i really do think it will help more people come back into the game, as it means that they will be able to template chars far easier!

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
sorry.. should of stated that i didn't really want to open up the 1.81 easy arte can of worms again... just wanted to know what i could sell my things for when i get home, as i'm at work and can't check the market from here :(

gif xml market explorer tbh !! :D

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:
true but we will either get 1.82 or 1.81 and darkness rising all together in one patch

so in the US 1.80 is the patch for darkness rsing, in the EU it will most likely be 1.81.

DR will be in feb, 1.81 (the artifact patch) will be months away, as goa havnt even started translation and its a BIG patch

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Love story 3/3 - 15p+
GoV arti - 5p+

This is for the time being, people saying that DR is close are silly. When DR is here it comes with 1.80, not 1.81 with all the toa changes. 1.81 will be 1-2 months after DR. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom