[Pricecheck] - Few Items

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I'm thinking about splitting my reaver's template for cash to sort out a couple of other toons. If I do, I'll be looking to sell a few items. The CM prices seem a little...unlikely. Please can some people try to give me a realistic idea of prices for these items;

Ring of Zahur
Immolated Ring
ML9.10 Chain Legs (Legs of the Aggressor)
Silia's Necklace
Plaited Hair of Malamis

All at 100% dur, but might have been repaired (I can't remember)

Any help will be greatly appreciated (and maybe even rewarded with Rep Points!!!!)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Immo ring goes for between 20 and 30p last time I sold / bought one :)

Not sure about that rest :(

Duze

Loyal Freddie
I'd be interested in the Zahurs ring. They're up for sale at around 100p atm which is just lol - if you pm me here (since I never know which alt I'm going to be playing) we can maybe work out something with either just cash or maybe I got some stuff we can trade + plats for the alts you're wanting to toa up.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
nooooo, not ya damn reaver, to much whine gone into makeing that template :(

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Ring of Zahur : aprox 40-50P
Immolated Ring : 25P+
ML9.10 Chain Legs (Legs of the Aggressor) 15 - 20 P (there where sold 2x on pryd 4 less than 20P when cluster hit)
Silia's Necklace : 50P
Plaited Hair of Malamis : 25 - 30 P

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If you tickle me in game I might buy some of that stuff off you :) It's almost xmas I need to do my in-game shopping.

Lookdaddy won't be getting anything though he's been a bad boy :( So I'll just give him bumlove.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
eggy said:
If you tickle me in game I might buy some of that stuff off you :) It's almost xmas I need to do my in-game shopping.

Lookdaddy won't be getting anything though he's been a bad boy :( So I'll just give him bumlove.

Bit early for you to be drinking, no? :drink:

Still not 100% sure I'm gonna sell btw...need to look at Merc/Theurg templates and see how much cash I'll need if I decide to TOA 'em both or what. Watch this space...

Federian

Fledgling Freddie
if u wanna sell those legs of the aggressor for 20p..pm me here or ingame(Drainlife)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Killswitch said:
I'm thinking about splitting my reaver's template for cash to sort out a couple of other toons. If I do, I'll be looking to sell a few items. The CM prices seem a little...unlikely. Please can some people try to give me a realistic idea of prices for these items;

Ring of Zahur
Immolated Ring
ML9.10 Chain Legs (Legs of the Aggressor)
Silia's Necklace
Plaited Hair of Malamis

All at 100% dur, but might have been repaired (I can't remember)

Any help will be greatly appreciated (and maybe even rewarded with Rep Points!!!!)

i'll buy your sililia neckie for 20 P :p :worthy:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I'll take the Plaited hair of malamis if you sell it for 30p:) And eggy u can buy my infil the rest of items for template and do ml1-10 for my pressie! And i can get you a 3 year old moldy sweatshirt with snowflakes on it.(It's the thought that counts right?)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
lol Eggy and Saveus.

I would be interested in the boots and maybe Immo ring if you are interested in selling :)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
lol Eggy and Saveus.

I would be interested in the boots and maybe Immo ring if you are interested in selling :)

He knows i love him behind the curtains, i just cant show it in public "it makes him blush"

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
lol Eggy and Saveus.

What boots? ;)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
im interested in the silly necklace - how much u looking for it? (have to be cheap as i will have to raid 'guilddues' for it ;) )

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
40p for necky

pm melodist/fishboy ingame

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Right....IF I decide to sell these items, I will post here with some kind of auction thread (or just put them on my CM). The reason I have not responded to PMs is that, at present, these items are an integral part of my (very good, if I do say so myself) Reaver template. Now IF I decide to sell them, I will be happy to answer all the PMs you can write.

I'd hate to be in a queue for the January sales at Argos with you lot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom