Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Plaited hair of malamis
Braided hair of malamis
Twisted hair of malamis

Whats a decent price for theese belts?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
its funny how you dont wanna show your char name but gladly your class + rr -.- afraid of people whining at you constantly?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
its funny how you dont wanna show your char name but gladly your class + rr -.- afraid of people whining at you constantly?
Its Trades forum now PM him with that type of sh*t or dont post at all kk.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
people know the name of my chars anyways
Atleast most do
And btw i asked for a price check no silly replys..

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Plaited hair of malamis - 7~10
Braided hair of malamis - 1~5
Twisted hair of malamis - 7~10

not sure but thats what i saw em go for last

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
braided dont really sell iirc... i could be wrong! who knows! (people also know your realm rank, why have in sig it then? same goes for class)

deez

Fledgling Freddie
he could do like me ardd but it looks like crap xD

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:

I'll sell you his char names for 5p :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gear said:
I'll sell you his char names for 5p :p
i know it, unless he got it changed... but i dont understand why he wants to show off his skills by posting his rr/class but not his name. If anything its worth knowing a persons name so you can indentify them in rvr etc. to me it seems he think he's r0x coz he has rr10 adding chanter that can bridgecam and act rp horny. answer this question Makingkillspamisnic instead of pming me calling me the names and saying i should get a job :eek:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
plaited dont really sell think got one on house still for 5 plat

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i know it, unless he got it changed... but i dont understand why he wants to show off his skills by posting his rr/class but not his name. If anything its worth knowing a persons name so you can indentify them in rvr etc. to me it seems he think he's r0x coz he has rr10 adding chanter that can bridgecam and act rp horny. answer this question Makingkillspamisnic instead of pming me calling me the names and saying i should get a job :eek:

why discuss it here ? its damn trade forum... and enyone can put enything in the damn sig the way they want, unless its offencive.

now ontopic...

twisted 10p ish
plaited 10p ish
braided 1p ish :) not that good couse ppl use JS instead

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:

wow get a hobby or something, like anyone cares whats in a persons sig.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:

he got Llaw Arian in his sig, enough to see he is an adder :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
I think plaited would go for 10-15
then twisted for 5-10 and the last one for like 100g-2p.. no sure ;)

Huntingtons said:
braided dont really sell iirc... i could be wrong! who knows! (people also know your realm rank, why have in sig it then? same goes for class)

dude, PM him with that offtopic crap.. why post here? cus you want others to see how annoying people like you can be?:wanker:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Fuaip said:
dude, PM him with that offtopic crap.. why post here? cus you want others to see how annoying people like you can be?:wanker:
Ah i see, nice qouting my only partly ontopic reply. nice to see LA stick together \o/ - why didnt you pm me with your offtopic crap? fucking retard, if any want me to pm him, pm me with it then, dont post here KEEP IT ONTOPIC LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL -.-

and yes prod, hate towards makingkillspam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom