Price check Shaitan wind bracer

Eleasias said:
Some number would be nice :p

Well alot of idiots but it up on the CMs for 60-70p etc - if it was me selling id proberly want something in the line of 35ish plats - its not imp to farm even without anis...just that ppl are lazy :)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Well alot of idiots but it up on the CMs for 60-70p etc - if it was me selling id proberly want something in the line of 35ish plats - its not imp to farm even without anis...just that ppl are lazy :)
well will probably put it up for auction with 25ish p starting price

Tosen

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
guess who bought it xD
(toby ofc.)

Yup... took me 2 days to buy it tho... had to convince my mum that it was a good price :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
No one wants to buy u :p.......u are from Norway fgs.....ppl dont buy "norrbaggar" :touch:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
I was 1 of the above mentioned "idiots who put it on cm for ~60p", just because I didnt really need it or the cash. Was there for months, none bought... then I needed plats to ToA another useless alt so I lowered price to 40p and it sold pretty fast.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Koukla pmd me the other day. Me being unaware of its value, he explained to me it was not rare here and only worth about 5-8p.

I took his word for it and sold it for 10 i believe, Seems i could of finished my template if i had of read this thread.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Koukla pmd me the other day. Me being unaware of its value, he explained to me it was not rare here and only worth about 5-8p.

I took his word for it and sold it for 10 i believe, Seems i could of finished my template if i had of read this thread.

Someone screwed you over big time.

Infanity said:

Hehe, sucks mate, but id rather have a moira bracer then shaitan tbh, cheaper and easier to SC. All +dex/str cap items seems to have +dex on them so not easy to not OC dex with like 40 if u use shaitan bracer, lws, malamis belt and gov there u OCed it already - if u don thave some nice rogs that totally miss the +dex like every other item seem to have ~

Point beeing, that it isnt as good as ppl make it out - not always and it's deffo not an item u can just sell anyday for 60p, need to be a bit of competition and rich ppl that dont care :p. Tho 10p seems abit shitty, 20p would been okej but in the lower range of the items standard value ( IMO )

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Well its up for 35p on CM until I decide what to do with it, if you are interested to buy it then give me a pm

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Would also be willing to trade it for Zahur's Ring if someone is interested :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
Someone screwed you over big time.
I know... and its pissed me off.

The guy was telling me i was ripping him off at 15plat, so i took it down to 10 or something.

Cant even be arsed to pm him ingame, but just beware next time. Dont trust people you think you know. And check prices before selling anything.

PS: Most of you already do this, im just a complete tit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom