Price check on Moirai items

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I have the gem and bracer that i might sell and i need the ring, so i'm wondering how much those 3 items are worth(might be looking for a trade).
Not enough of those items in housing to get an idea of the price. :)

Edit: Willing to trade the gem for Ring of the Heavens, unless that's too much to ask for.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
You better hurry. In 1.83 the drop rate on these will increase, thus hopefully making this a common drop as it is in Albion. :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Zoia said:
I have the gem and bracer that i might sell and i need the ring, so i'm wondering how much those 3 items are worth(might be looking for a trade).
Not enough of those items in housing to get an idea of the price. :)

Edit: Willing to trade the gem for Ring of the Heavens, unless that's too much to ask for.

You should try contact Snushanen-p ingame. He needs a gem of moirai and is willing to trade a ring of heavens :)

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:
You should try contact Snushanen-p ingame. He needs a gem of moirai and is willing to trade a ring of heavens :)

concidering it , i have done som changes in template to fit ring of the heavens instead of gem of moirai and its maybe working better. But if i trade away my ring of heavens it will most likely include a moirai gem :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
snushanen said:
concidering it , i have done som changes in template to fit ring of the heavens instead of gem of moirai and its maybe working better. But if i trade away my ring of heavens it will most likely include a moirai gem :)
Let me know if you want to trade.

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
On Alb, Belt of Moirai sells for 1P, gems, rings and bracers for less /sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom