Pretty cool xbox mod

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nice :) I have a mate who'd spunk all over that. rabid fanboi alert! :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Oh dear...............

I can think of a much better mod, much cheaper too. It involves doing some modifications with a lump hammer.

TdC

well, it would be cool if you'd get an xbox, a ps/2 and a gay - sorry, a gamecube in there. and have them interacting in some way, like a central shared hdd unit or something. consoles are for strange people anyway :p

Bodhi

TdC said:
well, it would be cool if you'd get an xbox, a ps/2 and a gay - sorry, a gamecube in there. and have them interacting in some way, like a central shared hdd unit or something. consoles are for strange people anyway :p

Yes. and having Dale Winton as your avatar is the height of normal behaviour :p

:D

TdC

don't you go tempting me with your nassssty consoles (or on your case Bods, console singular, of clan Sony)! it almost so happened that last night when I was well into a whiskey-fortified lemsip that I nearly succumbed to their sordid charms :eek:

I refuse to get a console of any kind :p the PC is the ultimate gaming platform!!

viva el computar!!!

Bodhi

You can get a linux kit for PS2 :)

TdC

linux schminux :p I may have a beard atm, but that's cos I'm too lazy to shave. not because I care about unix clones running on vague hardware! not much anyway. I'm actually getting rid of several of my computers!

oh the pain :(

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Well Im with Teeds on this one. I dont usually succumb to the evil of the console. However my mate was in desperate need of some cash so he sold me his XBOX plus 11 games and 3 controllers with a live kit. All for £80.00. How could I resist. I have tried so long not to play Pro Evo 4 on line but this was too much

God Forgive me

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Don't succumb to a console, succumb to ALL of them. You miss some great stuff.

Leggy and Trem though, they just suck cum.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
You can get a linux kit for PS2 :)
Pff, that's nothing special - you can get linux on pretty much anything with a processor.

Bodhi

nath said:
Pff, that's nothing special - you can get linux on pretty much anything with a processor.

Cars have processors, it won't run on them!!!

(Or Gamecubes. hahaha Nintendo r teh smell)

TdC

you'd be amazed (or scared tbh) by what runs in your car really :)

Bodhi

Christ there are some determined geeks out there. I take that back, you can run Linux on a Gamepube. Nintendo still smell tho.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed - but like I said linux will run on anything with a processor. I bet someone could get it to run on your car too.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My cube is the most played console I own, with the best games. I have twice bought and sold a ps2. There will be no third time, shoddy piece of sony shit.

Bring it you blonde scot freak.

Bodhi

Yes but Ch3t we all know you have a short Italian plumber fetish, thankfully he doesn't appear on the console choice of gods. You know those of us who got bored of Mario in 1992.

To be honest, Sony should just buy Nintendo out of their petty cash and rebrand the Gamecube as "My First PlayStation". It might actually sell and encourage third part developers to make games for it then!

Consider yourself 0wned rentboy. You can go back to sucking off Meg now.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
fendi-bag.jpg

At dawn, gentlemen?

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Isn't it a bit silly to side with a certain brand and say that's the best? That's what school kids do.

I have a PS2 and an Xbox and i dont really care which is better. Im just free to get the game i like.

It really doesn't matter saying my console is better, it changes nothing.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mario sucks, lets face. That's why the only Mario branded game I own is Mario kart -and thats got sod all to dow ith him really.

Sony could buy Nintendo out of their petty cash, but then they'd have no money to fund the incredibly late European launch of the PSP, or fend off the huge lawsuit they are fihgting in the US.

I still have my XBOX and GC, not siding with either really Panda, I just know my Ps2 held no longevity for me.

Bodhi

Panda On Smack said:
Isn't it a bit silly to side with a certain brand and say that's the best? That's what school kids do.

Ever heard of a consumer pattern called brand loyalty? It's very prevalent in the electronics market, and last time I looked consoles were electronics. Hence the console wars.

Bodhi

Ch3tan said:
Sony could buy Nintendo out of their petty cash, but then they'd have no money to fund the incredibly late European launch of the PSP, or fend off the huge lawsuit they are fihgting in the US.

Product delays aren't really a problem when you have no competition.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
I have yet to figure out why this is a bad thing.

In my book it means you wont deviate from whats rammed down your throat on a daily basis.

Im not saying its bad, all I think is that its pretty poor you cant actually consider something that doesnt have a label/popularity attached to it seem worthwhile or at least worth trying. Its fine though. Millions of others do it.

Clown

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
linux schminux :p I may have a beard atm, but that's cos I'm too lazy to shave. not because I care about unix clones running on vague hardware! not much anyway. I'm actually getting rid of several of my computers!

oh the pain :(
I'm trying to, too :)

TdC

nice of you to remind me, I must have a talk with my credit card :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom