Present RVR situation EXCAL, PLS bring on monitored clustering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
if u ever see one of ironfart's chars out in rvr check his stat you can see why he's so bitter and twisted (4 hours 0 rp 40+ deaths)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I just found myself new sig material!

PS. I agree with Duact

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
word Ironheart! Finally someone who gets the big picture :worthy:

FAO Wittor: Creditcard lenen? :D
FAO Kalba: Hi!

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
So, Ironheart, what do you suggest people do? I don't see the point of your posting. Do you want GM's to monitor people ingame? No doubt that will raise subs price.

thanks for asking, Methos.
What can ppl do... hmmmm.... for Albion, i would say keep up the spirit, let our noble warlords feast upon the corpses of their slain foes. Knowing that not every battle will be won, we know we will be back for more. :worthy:

Midgard: lower gank group number, get rid of elite minded guilds, they only prevent unity. Stop leeching upon Hibernian effords to capture an Albion asset. Really, start fighting a war. Like i see it it seems like mids just have a 9-5 job maintaining their own realm :-(

Hibernia: PLSSSSssssss fight back. just plsssssss... offer some form of spirited fight.... I know hibbies are pansies, but plsssss grow balls. In general i would say that Hibernia is the utmost dangerous realm there is, even underpopulated they are the masters of magic and power. Get rid of those treaturous cross realmers that prevent unity for you pansies. Gather forces, feast in a swirl of lightning and fire.

ps: as for the sub prices.... gah, not again!!!
All the have to do to make things are safe is just lengthen the Realm change log to 5 or 6 hours. Just to be sure they eiter won't be playing at all or prevent them from dual logging that would result in two accounts from one person dedicated to cross realming in any form. As for other attempts.... nothing ppl can do about it really. We can only hope the users of other media grow up and realize where the boundaries of decency and purpose, can and can not do are drawn.
That latter part is indeed nothing more then a bit of hope, totally invaine since.... well you know... ever tried talking sence into a 14 yr old that started to grow fungus?

PS for Albion, I Have A dream.... >one alliance

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Man, i'm reading all your topics as it's quality entertainment, however I am seriously thinking that you might have to seek some professional advice...

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
he's actually quite right about hib part,though people(usually by geeks he mentioned) love making fun of people who speak truth in these forums,pity.Wondering if those geeks try bullying people the same people in real life or are they just loser enough to do it only in a game?

anyway,nice 1st post @ thread starter.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
or maybe people dont want to be told how to play the game by "the king of barrows"

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Leathas said:
he's actually quite right about hib part,though people(usually by geeks he mentioned) love making fun of people who speak truth in these forums,pity.Wondering if those geeks try bullying people the same people in real life or are they just loser enough to do it only in a game?

anyway,nice 1st post @ thread starter.

Thing is that geeks or not, noone ever bullied me in game, I have my peace and quite, I live and let live. At the end of the day it's just a game, something that ironheart takes way too seriously.

When I rvr I don't defend my home, I am playing a game and I want to have fun. I'm not killing enemies, I'm killing other players who are trying to do the same to me.

Getting too personal to VR is not really the best thing...

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
omg, the second best post after the unforgettable "we need to zerge more" post in rvr section

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
at this present moment you can see how realms function:

I get pwnd going around with my useless wizard, then I feel it is justified to call other people cheaters because I am so righteous, for I am: IRONHEART, that's right. All capitals, no sissy small letters here.

Hib: Crossrealmers, because bolg is alb, and crim is mid, this clearly shows the hibs want crossrealm.

Mid: Although I have no idea what I talk about I think I have to mention mids in my rambleful post too, a very small dedicated roleplayers.

Alb: Since I play albion all albs = teh ubermegahiperdupercoolbestforlife players on excal. We do what we must, we fight a WAR in a game, what what I am saying this isn't a game, THIS . IS . WAR. we must fight our enemies and if we don't take keeps back preventing the 3 realms to have a nice active rvr night in the same zone, we crossrealm, thus we take all keeps back and wander around in our empty frontier zones because THIS IS WAR .

I agree

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Red HATred said:

albion: biggest core of spirited dedicated DAOC players, can be determined by the way the spirit to fight for their realm and defend it from invasion

hibernia: biggest core of cross realming geeks around since they permit their realm to be a center of mass battle and refusing to cooperate the few spirited guilds they have in fighting for their realm. Proven by the cross realm created situation in emain.. a place for all to port to.

Midgard: a verry small core of dedicated players, mostly albs that have a secondairy mid toon, that tries to motivate them into fighting for their realm... you won't see mids active from 8am till 4 pm , then they will try to clean as much as they can, depending ont the support they get they will try to remove a settles force of hibs...

allowing those crossrealm freaks to maintain these situations created the utmost unhealthy atmosphere for the basic concept of daoc.... total war.
Albion has got the best DAOC players on excal, not because they think that they can push their buttons correct, but mostly because the are WILLING to cooperate and fight a war. That number of ppl exeeds the few cross realm freak we have in our own realm.

ROFL!!! crying in rl with laughter

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

albion: biggest core of spirited dedicated DAOC players, can be determined by the way the spirit to fight for their realm and defend it from invasion

hibernia: biggest core of cross realming geeks around since they permit their realm to be a center of mass battle and refusing to cooperate the few spirited guilds they have in fighting for their realm. Proven by the cross realm created situation in emain.. a place for all to port to.

Midgard: a verry small core of dedicated players, mostly albs that have a secondairy mid toon, that tries to motivate them into fighting for their realm... you won't see mids active from 8am till 4 pm , then they will try to clean as much as they can, depending ont the support they get they will try to remove a settles force of hibs...

Patting yourself on the back telling how great you are and generalising other realms are we?

Ironheart, there is actually people who has tried several times to defend bolg for example...but some of us give up when there is not big interest enough for it....this is a result of "Hey, insta rvr is fun" and lots of ppl think it is fun i guess(?)
I think its bull and I hope the clustering will change all this + that the relics will stop go ping pong between the realms during ac raids... and yes albs have done it, mids have done it and hibs too but i dont care who started it....it just gotta end because to be honest its not fun for anyone if the only way to get relics is thru ac raids imho.

And with that said.....please step of your high horse.....land back on earth....get real Ironheart and stop generalise ppl.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
ironheart or whatever you are, cant you go play on the roleplay servers on us and leave everyone else alone, please face the reality that people play this as a game, and only that, this is supposed to be entertaining, but it is different what entertains people.

People pay money each month here for just that, entertainment, can't you fucking understand that just because people don't see it your way doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong?

ps. i hope this was flamebait this post because seriously man, you need to seek professional help, get a girlfriend or whatever if you think of this as war, maybe take some chill-pills?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
FAO Ironheart:

1337 plAn of d00m:

1) Two days after clustering, Ironhart you will take Bolg and Hildskialf
2) Hib forces will take Nottmore and Erasliegh
3) Mid forces (hib's on 2nd accounts mostly) will take Crimthain and Berkstead

Will r0x your s0x m8ty see j00 th3re!

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Fyric said:
ironheart or whatever you are, cant you go play on the roleplay servers on us and leave everyone else alone, please face the reality that people play this as a game, and only that, this is supposed to be entertaining, but it is different what entertains people.

People pay money each month here for just that, entertainment, can't you fucking understand that just because people don't see it your way doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong?

ps. i hope this was flamebait this post because seriously man, you need to seek professional help, get a girlfriend or whatever if you think of this as war, maybe take some chill-pills?

OK then if its not war, wat is RVR? card playing.......

The whole aspect that makes DAOC different is that fact that RVR exists in the way it does, seperate from PVE, and not in the same zones like WOW and AC2 and AO.

RVR is midgard vs hibernia vs Albion...... not armsman vs champion vs hunter etc

Realm versus realm..... not Class v CLass....or ravenloc vs Ironheart,

Its to encourage working together....
building a community.......and fighting a war.

save that friend like rather than watching him die and stealing his kill.
bet you get more thanks if he lives that if he dies.

its ok stay on mid or hib, us albs know team work. look at tonite foiled every attempt you have made so far.... go home and make cakes :twak:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Greenland%20Meteor%20by%20Don%20Dixon.jpg

:Stolen from camlann boards

moik

Fledgling Freddie
People play to have fun. I would say that atleast 50% of the ones that actively play DAoC on Excalibur don't enjoy keeptaking as much as they enjoy fighting other people on equal terms. Should we all burn in hell and change game 'cause you are one of the minorities that enjoy keeptaking more? I think you should start respecting other people a bit more, even if they clicked another symbol than you when they first started DAoC. Take all the keeps you want but respect the fact that not everyone will like you for doing so, it is a game after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom