Preorder information posted

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
From the url I have seen posted on the US preorder slip:
WAR is COMING!!!
Check back on Wednesday, March 26 for an exciting announcement!
Don't miss out on the action - sign up for the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Newsletter and be sure to check out the Warhammer Herald for the latest game updates.
WAAAGH!!!

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
From the url I have seen posted on the US preorder slip:
WAR is COMING!!!
Check back on Wednesday, March 26 for an exciting announcement!
Don't miss out on the action - sign up for the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Newsletter and be sure to check out the Warhammer Herald for the latest game updates.
WAAAGH!!!

I've had mine on pre-order with Game for almost 2 months and not heard anything from them..... however I'm in the UK and I placed it online, which would probably explain it!

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Did the same about a month ago

I'm tempted to ring up my local shop and ask them but I'm afraid I'll end up speaking to some muppet who has not got a clue what I'm talking about?

Don't suppose you've rang or spoken to any Game staff about it by any chance?

I'm wondering whether to try it, if theres an annoucement on the CE tomorrow then wont Game and other game retailers have those little leaflets like the yanks are getting? if so I'll cancel my online order and head to the shop tomorrow.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
I'm tempted to ring up my local shop and ask them but I'm afraid I'll end up speaking to some muppet who has not got a clue what I'm talking about?

Don't suppose you've rang or spoken to any Game staff about it by any chance?

I'm wondering whether to try it, if theres an annoucement on the CE tomorrow then wont Game and other game retailers have those little leaflets like the yanks are getting? if so I'll cancel my online order and head to the shop tomorrow.

I have a friend that works in my Game store in town, shes not had work this weekend but goes in today, ive asked her to have a word and look it up and see what she can find. Let you know what she comes back with when i next talk to her.

If not im going to town on friday anyway, Ill stop in and talk to them about it then. And also go into my Gamestation and ask them, tho i emailed Gamestation about a week go asking if they would get/have any of them and i got a reply saying they havnt go a clue what i was tallking about lol i also emailed Game but still havnt had a reply from them as of yet.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I have a friend that works in my Game store in town, shes not had work this weekend but goes in today, ive asked her to have a word and look it up and see what she can find. Let you know what she comes back with when i next talk to her.

If not im going to town on friday anyway, Ill stop in and talk to them about it then. And also go into my Gamestation and ask them, tho i emailed Gamestation about a week go asking if they would get/have any of them and i got a reply saying they havnt go a clue what i was tallking about lol i also emailed Game but still havnt had a reply from them as of yet.

Yeah that would be great, thanks!

I also mailed Game regarding my pre-order and had no response at all! never mind one saying they didnt know!

Maybe we'll find out tomorrow? maybe we need to order from certain retailers etc etc? hopefully we will know a whole lot more tomorrow..... hopefully!

ileks

Part of the furniture
I plan on giving my local GAME a call tomorrow and see if they have any of the slips. Will post here if they do.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I plan on giving my local GAME a call tomorrow and see if they have any of the slips. Will post here if they do.

Was thinking of doing the same myself to be honest, post here with your results!

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
still tbc regarding release date
i will post when i know more
deep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom