Football Premier League 11 (strikers)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Continuing the voting for the FH Premier League 11, select two players to play upfront.

Players from the current premier league season please. Vote for and discuss two players to form a strike-force in a 4-4-2.

To make it easier to collect the votes can you all please put the players you are voting for in the format: vote playername and unvote playername to change your vote.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well with Gerrard getting centre mid, and rooney not getting a look in for left wing, I'm going with Rooney in the hole.

I was torn between Anelka for the goals and Torres for the class, but even though Torres has not had as many as he should have this season, he has still been great. Anelka has missed too many chances as well.

vote Rooney and Torres

gohan

FH is my second home
torres and rooney to be fair was only really anelka that gave me a thought to pause

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Torres and Anelka

Although I hate Anelka, the absolute arse of a man.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
surprised there hasn't been more votes for Robinho. Think he's acheived a lot this year playing in such an average side. Even though he can be a lazy so and so.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
But does Robinho play up front? I think he's played just about everywhere in midfield and attack for Man City. And hardly set the world alight -- albeit with a pretty turgid team around him.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't know, he does some amazing things, and doesn't always have players that can predict what he is about to do. He has 14 goals this season, which puts him right up there in what has been a low goals total for individual players this season.

Imagine what he could do in a make believe squad like we have assembled? Still I do not think he merits a place in front of Anelka, Rooney or Torres.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Torres - Rooney

Only other consideration was Anelka but he's a moany twat :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
surprised there hasn't been more votes for Robinho. Think he's acheived a lot this year playing in such an average side. Even though he can be a lazy so and so.

Robinho been fine at home, but away or against top teams he is a nobody most the time. So I would even mention him in the top 5 strikers this year.

I go for

vote Torres and Rooney

Torres gets the vote because he still doing very will, Rooney gets it for his overal play and versitility.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
for those voting anelka and torres, how do you see them playing together? They are both out and out strikers.....

megadave

I am a FH squatter
anelka prefers playing just behind another foward, he says so himself.

how many matches has torres played this season?

Lethul

FH is my second home
for those voting anelka and torres, how do you see them playing together? They are both out and out strikers.....

I didn't thinkyou were supposed to vote for the best partnership but for the players you thought had the best season?

For example Gerrard/Lampard won over Gerrard/Essien :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's the best premier league 11, in my first post I did say two players to "form a strike force".

And Gerrard /Lampard won over Gerrard/Essien (or any others) because more people voted for gerrard and lampard with other players than together.

Lethul

FH is my second home
It's the best premier league 11, in my first post I did say two players to "form a strike force".

And Gerrard /Lampard won over Gerrard/Essien (or any others) because more people voted for gerrard and lampard with other players than together.

Ok, but i voted for Gerrard Lampard cause i thought they had a better season. I think Gerrard Essien would be superior on the pitch tho. So i better go change my vote unless it's already decided :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not everyone has voted yet, I did want to close this thread tonight, but it's a bank holiday so people may not be around.

Voting closes midnight Monday.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
extra day of voting due to the forum downtime yesterday.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
marc, calrify judas for me, there are a fair few laballed as such by fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom