Football Premier League 11 (left wing)

gohan

FH is my second home
late i nkow but ive been movign into my flat \0/

my vote wont matter cos im the only one to make it but i think riera has had a brilliant season, given liverpool alot more depth, just need a quality right winger now

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Riera? He had a good game against Villa at Anfield but I can't say he's caught my neutral eye too much.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a tie-break. Anyone who has not voted for Arshavin or Young yet may still vote to decide it.

By mid-day tomorrow please.

gohan

FH is my second home
vote young

arshavin is better but as he has only played 3 months i think it has to go to young

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And Arshavin nicks it.

Young didn't make the cut.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's a better footballer, but he has 6 years experience on young, he is not a better out and out winger.

Corran

Part of the furniture
He's a better footballer, but he has 6 years experience on young, he is not a better out and out winger.

Youngs pace is a great asset to villa style of play and any counter attacking side.

Arshavin though has got the footwork, positioning and passing ability that fits really well in the arsenal side. I couldnt vote for arshavin because i feel that need to see him play a full season before can judge. I feel that he couldnt play consistantly good for a full season of 2-3 games per week.

Would like to be proved wrong even though it would make arsenal a tougher competitor because I like to see good football and when he is on form he is enjoyable to watch.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Young could not keep his standards with one game a week ;) \below the belt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom