Football Premier League 11 (left wing)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Continuing the voting for the FH Premier League 11, select a player to play on the left wing.

Players from the current premier league season please. Vote for and discuss a player to play left wing in a 4-4-2.

To make it easier to collect the votes can you all please put the players you are voting for in the format: vote playername and unvote playername to change your vote.

Considering the use of strikers and other players out of position by managers recently, you do not have to stick to traditional left sided midfielders if you feel another player has done the job better this season.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Vote - Arshavin

Can't wait to see what he does in a full season

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
fuck sticks, I was fairly certain I would pick Ashley Young for this, but now soze confuses things with Arshavin :/

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ashley Young

(I want to see marc's vote here - if he goes for arshavin i laugh after the moaning about Essien votes :p )

Arshavin has turned the arsenal teams season around. But Ashley Young in the first half of the season almost single handedly pulled Villa to the position they are in. Shame that he got tired with about a dozen games to go and didnt look the same player. Clearly a top 4 quality player and really should have a regular spot in national team

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
its 6 to arshavin and 5 to young so far

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
well, this one is quite obvious since he has played on both wings.

vote Park Ji-Sung

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Vote Young

I would vote Arshavin but he's only played half a season, don't think he should be included.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I wondered about including Arshavin too but by the stats he deserves to be there

He has 7 assists to Youngs 9, 6 goals to Youngs 7 all with only 11 games played to Youngs 35 so i though he should be included.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why no votes for Kuyt? Clearly the best winger in the league after Ronaldo this year.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
From the right yes, not from the left. Rooney was the best after young from the left.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
From the right yes, not from the left. Rooney was the best after young from the left.

Well it's not like Ronaldo is technically a right winger anyway, or that Rooney is a left winger. They seem to play where they feel like. Kuyt not so much, but i'm sure he'd be just as effective down the left.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
yzm2mme4ztiwzjkwmdbjothmmde2otrjnjy2n2uxmmm.jpg

well done Bahu. It's safe to say that Park is the best player on the planet now.

Marc

FH is my second home
On the subject of Dirk Kuyt, I have been impressed with him this year. I feel he is a vital cog in Liverpools wheel with his work rate.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
On the subject of Dirk Kuyt, I have been impressed with him this year. I feel he is a vital cog in Liverpools wheel with his work rate.

Yeah he has scored a lot of important goals for them, he holds up the ball well and has turned into quite a deadly passer when it comes to setting up chances for his team mates.

a bit like Berba at united, and both get overlooked.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

He's been class this year. I think he's looked a completely different player to the one that ambled around aimlessley for the first 2 seasons at liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom