Football Predictions for coming season

Talivar

Part of the furniture
So as it looks atm this season to me feels like it will be the most entertaining for a long time, Man u could be weakened after losing 2 top players, liverpool may only have half a squad left at this rate, arsenal seem to be same as last year so an unknown quantity, chelsea have to adjust to a new manager AGAIN.
Then we have the super team man city is making, will it work or will it need more time?, will everton go without injuries ect ect ect

My prediction is chelsea will win the league with boring negative italian style football and be hated by everyone once again. On flipside they will be kicked out of all cups and champs league very early leading to calls for ancolotis head from idiot fans.
Both liverpool and man united will reach champs league final once again annoying platini and blatter. Owen will score in extra time to make united win and make himself most hated man in merseyside.
The FA cup and Carling cup will both be won by teams outside the top 4 and the top 4 itself will be broken.
1.chelsea
2.man united
3.everton
4.liverpool
5.arsenal
6. spurs
7. man city
8. fulham
9. aston villa

For the rest i really cant pick because i believe they all have an equal chance but my heart tells me Hull, Portsmouth and Burnley will go down.
whats everyone else predict?:)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
man utd
arsenal
chelski
liverpool
everton
man city
villa
fulham
spurs

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Southend United
Chelmsford
Blackpool

They will be the top 3 in the premier league

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Well if Macsherano and alonso get sold, skirtel injured and gerrard in prision i meant :)

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Too early to predict yet, with 5 weeks left of transfer window.

None of the "top 4" have signed anyone decent.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Well if Macsherano and alonso get sold, skirtel injured and gerrard in prision i meant :)

Squirtle is injured?
*sob*
Squirtle.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Yeah too early for me

Liverpool could be considerbly weaker if Alonso moves on, Chelsea are a little stronger than last year as long as Terry stays, Arsenal could either be a big hit or a bigger miss but I don't see any middle ground.

United lost 2 great players but have bought well without spending silly money, if Owen bags 15 goals this season then he will have been a complete steal. Alot depends on the progress of Anderson and the fitness of Hargreaves for us this season, if they both go well then we are strong contenders but if Anderson continues to tail off as he did at the end of the season and Hargreaves gets injured again I can see it being a near miss for us.

As for City, it all depends on how much they can strengthen that defence in the next 5 weeks. If they get Terry and another world class defender then I think they have a real shot at the title much as it pains me to admit.

eksdee

FH is my second home
1. chelsea
2. man united
3. liverpool
4. man city
5. arsenal
6. villa
7. everton
8. spurs
9. fulham

something like that, i think any of villa / everton / spurs / fulham could interchange easily. as has been said though, there is still plenty of time for massive squad changes between now and the first day of the season.

soze

I am a FH squatter
My thoughs

Arsenal can go from 1 to 5 maybe lower depending on how players come though pre season and if we get a new DM.

I think Liverpool lack cover Agger and Cara only fit established CB's and Torres is replced by who? Plus the talk of Alonso or Mache leaving maybe both.

Mancs might miss Ronaldo getting the late goal turning a draw to a win.

Chelski with the majority of players fit from the start could be the force this year.

Man City is a unknown untill you see how the players gell.

Villa have weakened IMO.

Everton have stood still.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I predict, you guys should put all the football threads in FH general chat.

Corran

Part of the furniture

i predict that anyone that moans about football threads that are clearly labelled should be shoot upon posting a complaint! (well like yours this isnt a prediction - but jsut followed your post style)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Why post if they annoy you so much, its not like it hurts you or anything each time we make a football thread. If you dont like them just ignore them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Man UTD
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man City

I think the league cup will be one of the top 4 due to it finishing relatively early in the season but the FA cup possibly Man City. Champions league is impossible to predict, though it will be either a Spanish or an English team I think.

Though as people have said, the transfer window is still open so its hard to predict this early.

Everz

FH is my second home
Wolves
The Rest

FA Cup - Wolves
League Cup - Wolves
Paint Pot - Wolves
Golden Boot - SEB

tyvm.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

I predict that you should stop opening the threads if they don't interest you.

Orrrr, drum roll please. Create more interesting threads yourself! See, I could solve all the worlds problems with such mind blowing logic! /sarcasm

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I predict that you should stop opening the threads if they don't interest you.

Orrrr, drum roll please. Create more interesting threads yourself!

Maybe i will..

Oh, im just bashing Fusball threads for kicks...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
chelsea
arsenal
united
city
everton
spurs
liverpool
west ham
stoke
villa
fulham
Wigan
sunderland
blackburn
birmingham
bolton
hull
wolves
burnley
portsmouth

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Man Utd - WE GOT OWEN LOL
Liverpool
Chelsea
Man City
Arsenal

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I am not saying anything till the transfer market is closed....

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Too many ifs at the moment.

If Liverpool sell Alonso or Masch i think they'll be battling for 3rd and maybe 4th. However if they keep them both, go injury free and strengthen with the likes of Silva then they'll have a good shot at the title. Can't see them getting 12 points over Chelsea/Utd again though so i think they've missed their chance tbh.

If everything United fans are hoping for works out - Rooney/Berba duo and Owen's 15 goals a season then they'll challenge but I still think even so they would struggle considering lack of quality in midfield.

If Chelsea can remain relatively injury free and get some manager stability atlast then we'll have a great chance at the title.

Arsenal could actually have an underdogs shot at the title but they'd have to be seriously fortunate with injuries and invest in atleast a couple new players before the season starts.

Man City i think will do poorly due to so many new players, an average manager and currently, a really shitty defence and too many attackers.

I usually write off Tottenham but i think they'll do better than Man City this year, and for once do as well as they should. No Europe, decent manager and should be playing well consistently.

Everton for 5th if they keep their players, possibly pushing Arsenal/Liverpool at times depending on circumstances.

Aston Villa to pick up where they left off, they look weaker than last year.

Marc

FH is my second home
1. Chelsea
2. Man United.
3. Arse
4. Red Shite.

Everton will struggle I feel and end up top half but outside of europe.

Over in la liga, I still think we will be too strong for Real Madrid and will finish top and I cant see past us for the Champions league as it stands.

Turamber

Part of the furniture

What he said. Also I feel Villa's signings in the next few weeks will have a big part to play in where we finish, although hopefully a fit Downing playing for a world cup place from Xmas on will help us avoid an end of season slump.

Oh and EDIT: I don't think Hughes will last the season at City and they will struggle to finish above 8th.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Find it very hard to call myself.....united weakend by the loss of ronaldo and tevez, liverpool weakend igf they lose any players and as it is they are too dependant on gerrard/torres, chelsea have to get used to a new manager, and arsenal have just been so inconsistant in recent seasons....dont rate man city at all they will take a season or two to adapt....heart says united, head says chelsea

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Think we are all underestimating the impact of the Europa League this season as well. It killed Villa's 4th place challenge dead in the old format, and the new format has even more games. Everton, Villa and Fulham could have a very long tiring season ahead of them if they are still in it past Christmas.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Spurs could take advantage of that imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom