Pre-Owned TOA Box for sale?

Nate

FH is my second home
I went in to a shop today that re-opened recently, the new management are pretty new on the scene and something caught my eye..as the title says a pre-owned toa box. I mentioned to them that it being pre-owned and quite outdated meant it wasn't really worth anything, due to the fact that the owner would have used the CD Key and you only get to use those once per account right?

Was I correct to tell them that it wasn't worth anything?

Once I told them they took it off the shelves, just wondering if I should maybe go back and say I was wrong :eek:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I went in to a shop today that re-opened recently, the new management are pretty new on the scene and something caught my eye..as the title says a pre-owned toa box. I mentioned to them that it being pre-owned and quite outdated meant it wasn't really worth anything, due to the fact that the owner would have used the CD Key and you only get to use those once per account right?

Was I correct to tell them that it wasn't worth anything?

Once I told them they took it off the shelves, just wondering if I should maybe go back and say I was wrong :eek:

TOA is a free download anyway xD

Nate

FH is my second home
Thad, your power of deduction is astounding! :D

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
well for people on Dial up boxes are still worth something. but then they are in for one hell of a patch anyway when they first connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom