pre-orders

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Didn't Bioware say SWTOR has set a pre-order record of 4.5million?

if thats the case are they pulling their figures out of their ass?

Star Wars: The Old Republic preoder sales as of the week ending 12/3. (3rd december 2011)
Total US Preorders - 916,490 <-------------------------
Up From Last Week - 15,734
Weeks Till Launch - 3

Preorder numbers are from U.S. retailers and are provided by http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php

now i'm no genius but I doubt the EU makes up the other 3,600,000http://www.vgcharz.com/preorders.php

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ignore the link, spam link apparently. not sure if its been altered or was intentional.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, basically the link was given to me yesterday (tho now my friend is claiming when he was looking at the site with those figures on the link was a different one and was changed to www.vgchartz.com for some reason)

I hope it is physical copies because if they've got a total of 900k pre-orders total i'd hardly call it a succuessful launch, especially when they claimed 4.5million+

ECA

I am a FH squatter
That is PURELY PHYSICAL COPIES IN THE US.

Does not include:

Europe
Asia
Canada
South America
Russia
etc

Also does NOT include any online sales.

sigh.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Didn't Bioware say SWTOR has set a pre-order record of 4.5million?
<snip>

Ehmmm - pretty sure that's a big no.
Only numbers I've seen have been speculations from people on forums and some 'analysts' regarding the number of subscribers they'd guess TOR would have.

Otherwise, I'd say: pic or it didn't happen

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I don't think BioWare have revealed any pre-order numbers officially that I've read.

Corran

Part of the furniture
all that is more or less known is that there is almost 1 million pre-orders of boxed versions of the games from actual stores in America alone. Europe asia etc not known and nor is digital etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom