pre ordering from bol.com

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Any Dutch peeps pre ordered from bol.com? Maybe they used the wrong picture of the package but it looks like the US version?

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
My advice is to wait ordering 'till the 28th of august when they'll open pre-order. For now I just wouldn't believe every single merchant has them ordered at Mythic's place.

Also, as far as bol.com is concerned: they price it at €50, while the news said the pre-order version would cost like €5 if I'm not mistaken, so either bol.com must really update it's price, or add a pre-order version they sell, or they're way overpricing the matter :)

Anyways, I'm just gonna wait pre-ordering 'till the 28th when sales will open.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm I ordered from Bol but how did you see it's the US version? unless I am blind I can't see where it says that..
It says English version, surely it would say American version if it was for the American servers?

Ah well if it's really the US version then I always get a backup if I ever want to play on the US servers ;p

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Mcflury, at some retailers you pay Euro 5 for the preorder and the rest when the game goes live.

Andrilyn, at the Warhammer herald i saw the same picture for the standard edition, the euro version looks different with GOA on it.

But i think its a mistake from bol.com, normaly us games are much higher in price.

Azimov

Fledgling Freddie
I presume this is the standard edition, in which case take note of this.
We haven't yet announced our pre-order partners for the Standard Edition. Anything you pre-order before the 28th will just be a retailer pre-order with no special benefits, if you want the bonus pre-order stuff then you will need to wait for the program to start and order from one of our partners specifically.
Warhammer Forums - View Single Post - WAR Pricing Announced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom