PR^ Looking for Q4 players!

Sar

Part of the furniture
Phoenix Rising are looking for more Quake 4 players. We're looking for people of all skill levels to play in the Jolt and Clanbase leagues & cups.

We will primarily be concentrating on CTF, but if there's enough interest then we'll be going in for TDM shanannigans as well, and very likely RA4 when it's released too.

You can contact me on email via saruya@gmail.com, in irc in #pr or contact us via our website.

PR^ have been around for 7 years now, having been formed in 1998, when we were playing Quake 2. We had a long running Quake 3 team competing in CTF, TDM and RA3, who then moved onto Battlefield 1942, where we were one of the best clans in Europe.

The main part of the clan now play Battlefield 2, but we've now returned to our Quake roots. So if you're looking for a clan to play Quake 4 with then give us a shout!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Hey dude!

Who's signed up so far for you guys, anyone I'll remember?
If we can get active and a couple more players BoP should be about with a relatively old-skool lineup still (me, Chameleon, Kingmob, Dar etc) - if and when we do we need to get some praccy games.

PS Where you been man. Lick my hairy nutsack already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom