PQ's bugging out regularly? (dwarf tier 1)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I can't finish the first dwarf PQ because it won't register my kills. 3 days now and this is the case.

I can't attempt stage 2 of the chapter 2 PQ involving the wrecked train and the beer. Only 3 barrels of beer are clickable, meaning I can only save 3 out of the 10 workers.

Has anyone else had these exact same problems? All the support said was 'we are aware of it.'

Afran

Part of the furniture
In reply to the title - Almost every PQ works flawlessly. I haven't done the PQ that you specify, but I have done the Dwarf T1 (along with many other PQ's) and that one worked fine, so it's not a Dwarf T1 problem. I've done almost every PQ on Destruction from Ch1 - Ch22 and some PQs Ch1 - Ch9 on Order and have only experienced bugs that stop a PQ from being completed once, which was a PQ in Tablabechand and I think it is fixed now.

Glema

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to do the train/beer barrels one as well on Tuesday and also found we could only click on a few of the barrels :-/

This was on sea of dreams server.

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to do the train/beer barrels one as well on Tuesday and also found we could only click on a few of the barrels :-/

This was on sea of dreams server.

I've found on the Dwarf PQ that every now and then when the PQ resets the barrels don't all reset and only 3 or 4 are clickable, they do respawn after clicking but the respawn timer is so long it's a very close call getting 10 in the time given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom