Pqdmezzin nice 2o2's tonight?

prox

Fledgling Freddie
Why did you leave all of a sudden? I wanted to cuddle with you and Obelniks.
Well, hope you see this soon enough to realize we do want rematch vs you guys :cheers: and sorry for the 3v2 lamoe we brought, we dropped the reaver for you guys :fluffle:
Well, hope to see you guys there

<Smackman>

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
aww you spelt my name wroung :(
The 2 on 2 action was ok i wasnt on form tonight, kinda getting bord of playing my bard i wouldnt mind playing a tank but then whom would be the bard!! nobody eles will roll one :(
and i dont see any other bards in thidranki atm only other bard i can think of is Esa but hes on classic with me or pvp ah well. cya out there

Pdqmezzin :worthy:
Ruthz :(

/FSR

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Heartless^ said:
The 2 on 2 action was ok i wasnt on form tonight, kinda getting bord of playing my bard i wouldnt mind playing a tank but then whom would be the bard!! nobody eles will roll one :(
and i dont see any other bards in thidranki atm only other bard i can think of is Esa but hes on classic with me or pvp ah well. cya out there

Pdqmezzin
Ruthz

/FSR

I dont mind rolling up a bard Pdq if you wanna try a tank but tbh you play bard so damn well I dont know if I can match up.

Remember, you tried a healer and could not wait to get back on your bard :)

Bye for now..

Donlaise 24 Drood
Tunderman 24 BM

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh maybe pdq should play a tank :p

cause you have good support classes ( druid donlaise , bard pdq , and think you had a warden in free armor or something )

but pixe ... totally spanked his ass on alb bridge with all of you watching :twak:

and then anesur yeah he didn't stop fighting so Iwouldn't stop to :p and then
when he died you guys oh so lovely gave me emote show and pixe starting hitting me like a crazy kid on coke :touch:

and last but no least did I not really anoy you with ck take :p donlaise took a beating héhé

Dorimor1

Banned
Toffie said:

cause you have good support classes ( druid donlaise , bard pdq , and think you had a warden in free armor or something )

but pixe ... totally spanked his ass on alb bridge with all of you watching :twak:

when he died you guys oh so lovely gave me emote show and pixe starting hitting me like a crazy kid on coke :touch:

and last but no least did I not really anoy you with ck take :p donlaise took a beating héhé

Yea Pixe is really easy, hits about as hard as a wet fish xD

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

Hi Miekemuis,

Yeah you did give Pix and Anesur a good spanking on that bridge, you are 1 damn tough Pally...

Pallies have a reputation for hitting like wet noodles, I sure dont believe that anymore :)

In Pix's defence, he is not spellcrafted much like the warden in our group so they are less than opted atm.

I quite enjoyed our attampt at a keep take that day, even though you kept poping out the lord room door to give me a bashin:twak:

Got a bit frustrating in the end with all the stealthers so we gave up, nevertheless a good defence by you guys.

Hope to see you out there soon, maybe I can get revenge on my BM Tunderman.

/respect

Donlaise 24 Druid
Tunderman 24 BM

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:

Pdqmezzin :worthy:
Ruthz :(

/FSR

Btw.. How was your 3 day holiday? Forgot to ask xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom