Ppl Plz Reply To This Thread I Need Help

C

carky

the email GoA have got to my sub is false now and that means i cant get my password, what should i do :(

F

-fwapp-

send to subscription@goa.com , send ur home address, past username and passwords and subscription name and pw, ur name, etc, and a french stick and onions

C

carky

kk thanks m8 sent it now- but how long does it take them to reply-and there french prolly dont speak english :)

A

adari

Originally posted by carky
i have sent GoA email, they dont reply is this the correct address norply@goa.com :S

lol

do u actually read the stuff you post or do u just type it with 0 usage of braincells

C

Coim-

Originally posted by adari
lol

do u actually read the stuff you post or do u just type it with 0 usage of braincells
He can't use something he doesn't have...:rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

You haven't connected to US Login servers have you?
Wouldn't want to look like an idiot would we...

C

carky

Originally posted by Ekydus
You haven't connected to US Login servers have you?
Wouldn't want to look like an idiot would we...
nope

E

Ekydus

How sure of this are you?
Have you checked your update.dat for the trademark spam?

E

Ekydus

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=66526
Follow this link. If you're patched to the US version you will have about 7 lines of crap in the update.dat file. Which you have to open up in notepad/ wordpad, found after getting it from in the C: It will be in the Mythic folder if you are old style DAoC, but I'm guessing you're quite new so it should be in the Shrouded Isles folder.

I

iluvatur

I think you should stop spamming noob, you wanna trick people into believing you have something valid to say if you get forum deity? guess what, noone gives a shit, log on daoc and try and do something useful there.

I

iluvatur

p.s that reply had nothing to do with this topic, i was just sick of reading this retards spamming on every post. i think tilda should reset his post count whenever he reaches 10 posts or so.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by iluvatur
p.s that reply had nothing to do with this topic, i was just sick of reading this retards spamming on every post. i think tilda should reset his post count whenever he reaches 10 posts or so.
He's banned. Rejoice. :clap: Oh, and it was Brinx who banned him. Brinx! :D

H

hercules-df

banning carky is lame imo, he seems a pleasant, happy young chap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom