Powerlevel Group

Dorimor1

Banned
Hi, want to do a powerlevel group from 4:30pm GMT to about 7 today. Already have a blockbot and an ice wizz so looking for a FoP cleric and paladin. If you are also a blockbot and want to sign up feel free as I could log my pala. For those who sign up, we will be meeting at Avalon City-prydwen

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Not done proper AC leveling in a while. Can join with ice wiz or cleric until 7pm. Will be ingame on Enaya until then if I am needed.

Larudan

Fledgling Freddie
Sent you a pm dorimor mate but ignore it, let Kinetix take the pally spot as I sent my pm to ya later than he replied here and also he's 50 shield, mines 42.

Good luck, hope it goes well :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Sorry about the late reply. I can't take all of you unfortunatly, I already have a wizard (Turran) and paladin (Validin) sorted.

Fettoken can come on FoP and I will be doing it tomorrow so Graendel and Golly you peeps can be icer and cleric and Kinetix you can be the paladin,if you are up for it the same time xD

Meet Avalon City-prydwen 4:30pm GMT

Paladin: Validin
Blocker: Dorimor
Icer: Turran
Cleric: Fettoken

So for tomorrow (if you can make it and if you want to)

Paladin: Kinetix
Icer: Graendel
Cleric: Golly

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Sorry about the late reply. I can't take all of you unfortunatly, I already have a wizard (Turran) and paladin (Validin) sorted.

Fettoken can come on FoP and I will be doing it tomorrow so Graendel and Golly you peeps can be icer and cleric and Kinetix you can be the paladin,if you are up for it the same time xD

Meet Avalon City-prydwen 4:30pm GMT

Paladin: Validin
Icer: Turran
Cleric: Fettoken

So for tomorrow (if you can make it and if you want to)

Paladin: Kinetix
Icer: Graendel
Cleric: Golly

Sorry Dorimor been called to the Adminstration and im currently at work, Sorry im only answering now but only now i had the opportunity to use my pc.

best of luck anyways

E

Eruptix

are you making a PL grp today?
if so at what time and what do you need?
might be able to bring fop cleric

Dorimor1

Banned
Just a small bump, who is up for this in half an hour? Need blockbot and a cleric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom