Col|

Oh well, just means we will die in 1-2 nukes instead of 2-3. :p

M

minnie

whoever is the last alb to leave...

please switch the lights off :)

B

bone_idle

Damn ..... does this mean i have to stay awake all weekend because Albs can only take the relics at 4 in the morning. Wheres me coffee jar and energy drinks :D

D

Danya

I'd be more worried about mids taking the relics. Alb's power relic keep isn't exactly defensible. :p

T

Tabasco_LoE

The reason

Originally posted by bone_idle
Damn ..... does this mean i have to stay awake all weekend because Albs can only take the relics at 4 in the morning. Wheres me coffee jar and energy drinks :D

If there is one big reson why albs have a hard time getting any relics from, say mids, it's because of thoose damn spies.

How rare that there is 5 fg mids w8ing at AMG in an otherwise empty odins 30 mins before a planned Relic raid :)

Lol, Congratz to the hibs, impressive work keeping it quite.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by bone_idle

/em casts mind back to peek playing time,not to may weekends ago when we relieved you of your str relic;)

Still it`s nice to see you can take them without help from another realm:p

Well done :clap:

G

Garnet

Originally posted by liste
<fears chanters with 20% damage increase>

<remembers on the excal server my healer gets whacked for 2000 damage in 2 nukes in less than 4 seconds...with 30% resist against it...>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom