Power regenration in 1.87?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
From 1.87 patch notes:

"- While in combat, health and power regeneration ticks will happen twice as often.
- Each tick of health and power is now twice as effective.
- All health and power regeneration aids are now twice as effective."

So, power regeneration in 1.87 is supposed to work in combat twice as fast as now while each tick has its double value. I don't understand the last sentance though :/. Does it mean the potions and charges have twice the effectiviness?

What would be a good way to increase power regeneration vastly with 1.87, considering you are solo and don't use a FoP or EC?

Greater Mythirian of Power - 15
Strong Draught of Replenisment (potion self crack) - 4
Serenity 3 - 3
---
Total - 22

Does this stack? And would it be 44 (22 x 2) power each tick? How long between each tick in combat with 1.87?

Any input is appreciated.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
- Each tick of health and power is now twice as effective.
this only effects your base power regen not your extras ie Serenity

- All health and power regeneration aids are now twice as effective."
relates to crack etc and ofc power regen pots

also note that you will always regen power end and health to even when you in combat which is about the same rate as what you get now

casters are nearly always on full power after patch

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
From 1.87 patch notes:

Greater Mythirian of Power - 15
Serenity 3 - 3
---

Any input is appreciated.

well, i spend the last week testing the new archer patch, 1.88f, and made a eld yesterday, as u know eld´s Power pool suck´s and when i was lvl´ing arties never used mcl from champ wep or mcl2, was grp´d with block boot, no need for fop or fire camp, power bar never pass below 18%

rr13 ftw ;p eb 2, serenity 3 and GMP, no Strong Draught of Replenisment (potion self crack) - 4 - Pendragon dont have no high alch ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom