Power Gamer Guide lesson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like to publically apologise for my heartless and evil insults aimed at ala.

Two days ago I called her a 'sillybilly' this was spare of the moment and I wasnt thinking straight, obviously i regret such harsh words and am currently seeing a therapist to learn to control my rage.

Today I then continued the harrasment by saying that ala smelt of weewee, this was once againt cruel and unnecessary. Alas personal hygene is her own business and not something that I should be dragging here.

Once again I'm sorry ala, I dont know how I ever let it get this far. Can you ever forgive me?

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I think you're taking the piss now?

BI why all of a sudden am I a thorn in your side? I don't know what your problem is?

My beef recently has been with Salty being extremely inappropriate and now he's banned. I'm still here, so the mods obviously know the deal. All his little sidekicks jumped on the band wagon in a lame attempt to 'attack' me on a forum and those threads got closed. Again, I'm still here and haven't even had a warning. So I ask you, who is the one with the attitude problem? You say I've got so many enemies? They are all Saltys' m8's! As if I care! *LOL*

Can we just get on with eOT now?

K9, stop being such a silly billy! :touch:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
the problem is.. supposedly you got people he liked banned.

so thats that, im guessing there was some kind of war here while i was away, what a fucking time to go away... ffs...GAH

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
well ala you should have been banned anyway we all know it

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Salty got what he deserved. He was a dick, hence he got banned. :p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you Egor... < Oh look BI!! Another enemy?!!? :shock:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not just a girl K9 ;) but you'll never know so :eek:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People get banned based on their posting habits and not on recommendations from other users to the mods/admins. We're not about to spend hours posting explanations for individual bans and the follow-up question and answer threads that inevitably happens. Get over it and stop the witch hunts/personal attacks that have been going on recently, it's getting boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom