Potter Outcome

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Anyone fancy posting the fate of the irksome wiz in a spoiler tag here?

If not I'll pop on into a shop and flick to the end ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
When I get to the end I'll let you know, tis a good read so far. You know you want to read the whole thing :)

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Awesome 7th book, so much action in it that it got the heart pumping :)

Ok here comes the light spoiler, just telling you how the Harry Potter story ends without too much specifics. Don't worry, it's not one of those lists of who died.

Trust me? :p
Happy ending, Harry beats Voldemort, good triumphs over evil etc :) all is well etc.
Definately worth reading if you've read the previous books.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Heh, so I'm not the only one who picked this up already. It's sort of a issue between me and my parent to who's reading it. Did a nice chunk of the book last night and it's actually pretty good so far. I accidentally read the last line of the book, so I knew how it ends =< lame.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf spoiler tags - just can't resist pressing the button - but at least you put in the effort of concealing it for ppl who dont want to know! unlike the guy on american servers who went into RvR side and told important parts of the book in the [LFG] Channel which broadcasts over the entire RvR area!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm still gutted that Susan wasn't in the final Narnia book.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
harry goes on the horcrux hunt.
the deathly hallows are a set of 3 items that let the user master death (the elder wand (which dumbledore was using), the black ring from hbp, harrys cloak).
snape is good; was actually in love with harrys ma and was actually working for dumbledore the entire time.
RAB is regulus black.
theres a battle at hogwarts where snape is killed by voldie, voldie and harry fight in the forest (harry-horcrux gets 'killed'). harry fakes death, his body is taken back to hogwarts and it all kicks off again, avada kedavra rebounds and kills voldie.

other deaths: mad eye, remus, tonks (the pair got married and up the duff), fred, hedwig?

harry + ginny; hermione + ron get it on.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
so does that blond piece get um out or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom