postcounts

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Make postcounts visable to those who have donated?

Im just curious as to how much i have posted here :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
to see how much time i have wasted on here

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Brynn said:
Make postcounts visable to those who have donated?

Im just curious as to how much i have posted here :p

But according to this thread teedles would be able to see how much YOU have posted, but YOU wont?

seems strange but hey!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Felt quite dodgy going into the post office and asking the woman about posting money to Holland

Will

/bin/su
Brynn said:
Felt quite dodgy going into the post office and asking the woman about posting money to Holland
"Hi, I'm not buying anything from a sex shop, and I'm not buying drugs. How can I send money to Holland?"

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Postcounts were removed a long time ago for a good reason. Regardless of whether or not you begged to have someone pay for you like a small child begging for a nipple brimming with milk.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
begged, no.

I asked him to use his paypal account and i would post him a crisp £10 note. Because when i wanted to register i didn't have a credit card, so instead of not paying, i found someone who didn't mind paying, and asked them to do it. Then i re-imbursed him.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
indeed. in this particular case I had no issues fronting the money for Brynn. this was, ofc, after he sent me nekkid bondage pics of him and a large pink bunnyrabbit :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
indeed. in this particular case I had no issues fronting the money for Brynn. this was, ofc, after he sent me nekkid bondage pics of him and a large pink bunnyrabbit :)

LIES - SLANDER - er....shit....not the ones with the rabbit....ah crap

TdC

tbh I was a bit shocked you'd do that to a rabbit matey :eek7:

;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen you do worse....i mean look at your avatar - dale was shocked when you showed him that pic of you + goat + water chestnuts + branding iron

Embattle

FH is my second home
Willy warmer eh.

There was a good reason to remove post count, as Swift said plus it was a decision that was generally supported by those that had got the highest post counts in the past.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The flat was getting to full. It was easier to get into than the UK.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
pfft - you just couldn't stand my ph4rtz :/

TdC

Wij said:
pfft - you just couldn't stand my ph4rtz :/

tbh it was the chunky stuff that came out with them that really did it for me :eek7:

Tilda

From what I gather, it was removed because people were competing to get the highest ones. Surley if you could only see a post count if you had paid, one of two things could happen: 1) Everybody who wants to compete, pays, freddyshouse wins. 2) Theres no change in the number of people registering except those who do get an added bonus.

One other idea I had, what would happen if people who hadn't registered could only post once every 10 mins; whereas those who had registered could post on the same timer it is now? More encouragement to register?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Relating postcounts to possible revenue is laughable. Stop smoking crack.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Each post should add 0.0001 of an inch to your penis.

*ph4rt*

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
One other idea I had, what would happen if people who hadn't registered could only post once every 10 mins; whereas those who had registered could post on the same timer it is now? More encouragement to register?

No, everyone would just sod off :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom