Postal Order's

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Where the fuck is the 'postal order number' on these?

I need it for my Driving license!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The postal order number's at the bottom.

To check if the postal order has been cashed, tel 01246542254

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Edit: Postal Orders !?

When Moses parted the sea and wanted to go shopping at the Bottom of the Sea Mall, he payed by credit card.

When neolithic man wanted to pay for their TV licences, they used a cheque.

When pre-Earth sub-atomic particles wanted to exchange their money at the airport they paid by debit card.

When small creatures that existed before everything else existed they used postal orders.

Postal Orders are old.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Edit: Postal Orders !?

When Moses parted the sea and wanted to go shopping at the Bottom of the Sea Mall, he payed by credit card.

When neolithic man wanted to pay for their TV licences, they used a cheque.

When pre-Earth sub-atomic particles wanted to exchange their money at the airport they paid by debit card.

... For everything else? There's Mastercard.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Back on topic - Bugz - you could always phone up your local office and check with them if you're not sure.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Back on topic - Bugz - you could always phone up your local office and check with them if you're not sure.

I've sent an email re: it

Furthermore, they also stated, very non-visibly that the postal order has to be paid to DVLA Swansea and i've only done it to DVLA.

The instructions are poorly worded and structured tbh. A girl I know sent her's to the wrong place because a premium checking service using a passport requires one place and a passport checking service that isn't premium requires another place.

Oh well - let's hope I can refund this postal order. Aren't I glad I kept the receipt :d

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's a telephone number you can dial - I've posted it above (scan up) - if you ever need to check if the PO's been cashed yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom