Postal 2 Demo

C

caLLous

Indy is really good, although not massively different from The Infernal Machine. Underwater controls are still "oh my god I swear I will uninstall you" annoying. I'm swimming around the Peng Lai Lagoon, and there's some random Nazi on the seabed in a diving bell or whatever, so Indy casually takes aim and, as I prepare to fire, a big fuck-off shark looms into view. Indy starts spacking out, confused as to what he should be looking at. He is bending at angles I never thought were possible. Now, it takes 3 shots from the Speargun to kill a fully grown shark (I'll have you know) and I realise that I have 3 shots left in the gun, so I carefully take aim as he glides gracefully towards me. I fire twice, hitting him both times, then Indy spacks out some more and shoots at the Nazi on the seabed, so I now have a pissed off shark eating me and a Nazi shooting at me. This is the point at which I violently left the game last time. :/

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Moving Target
Well, I'm not quite sad enough to make a fake picture by pasting a man's head on top of a woman's body. Go figure.

So you're saying thats directly from the game then?

These programmers must be on crack!

S

Slug

does anyone know where to find the grnades in postal 2 demo, i have found the rifle and the molatov cocktails but still no nades

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom