Post Mortem

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Aqe said:
I started up on Avalon but not finished my char there. Playing so many MMO Betas atm so doesnt have time for daoc :)

Vipr isnt doing much.. We are waiting for AoC or Darkfall rightnow and then WAR.

Censi is to addicted to daoc to quit :p

Swede, AoC i pray will be an oasis in the MMORPG desert. If not then the old MAME emulator will have to keep me going for a few more months. Your right about old Censi, hes the one who needs to quit the DAOC crack pipe!!

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
since u was lookin for screenies of ur toons, got one of xp grp along time ago.

sshot088hb0.jpg

alb was a quality place, was stupid for me to delete my merc there so close to 50 ;/

Haha, thanks for the screenie, i didnt remember my misntrel being that high a level when i quit lol.

Hey Vipr, added you to msn mate :)

havnt really seen much about AoC. was waiting for Warhammer tbh, but ill try them out of course.

gotta go get rid of this hangover now so speak to you all later and Have a happy new year everyone :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
just going through screenshots, Teiten, Brack, Pagan Death Cult, Fantasy, ah so many memories! :)

Fantasy is dead Long live Celtic Leaf army horank/horlely started CLA and most of fantasy moved over a good few years ago eel moved in with CLA and never looked back. still remeber you taking Behmoth lvl 20 warden through DF when squal was a massive lvl 32

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
Fantasy is dead Long live Celtic Leaf army horank/horlely started CLA and most of fantasy moved over a good few years ago eel moved in with CLA and never looked back. still remeber you taking Behmoth lvl 20 warden through DF when squal was a massive lvl 32

Haha, the good old days :) (Hey Behmoth <3)

does pompejus still play? cant remember most of the other rangers names atm >_<, what was that luri ranger's name that was in fantasy too?

Loved Darkness falls, best pvp i ever had was in there i think :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
Haha, the good old days :) (Hey Behmoth <3)

does pompejus still play? cant remember most of the other rangers names atm >_<, what was that luri ranger's name that was in fantasy too?

Loved Darkness falls, best pvp i ever had was in there i think :)
yeah pomp still plays met him last year when i visited copenhagen. eivi plays occasionally only if thats who you meant?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
PM still playing? lmao we ran their sad little sz outta town ages ago_One sorry little Luri xrealmer left holding on i think.........

Nibble

Part of the furniture
doubt that mate, get ur facts right be4 posting plz :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Squalion Lionheart! Holder of the Quiver of Doom gem!

one of the founder members of PM . Good to hear from you. I quit daoc back in december. The game is still very much alive, just unfortunetly not on our server which has died a death

PM is still alive (I think soledad is keeping it going though im not sure on how many peeps are in the guild or how well its giong)

playing dawn of war and c&cIII atm. drop me a pm and catch up sometime.

Shrewbury talking shit again... not much changes.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but whats the AoC, you guys are talking about?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Only PM I see around anymore is Lick now and then haven't seen Soledad in a few months actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom