Post Mortem

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
What about Censimillia (cant belive i still know how to spell that after 2 or 3 years) and aloca/Vipr, they still play? :)

just wanted to see what theyre all up to nowadays, cant belive FH is still up and running, same with the game.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
censi is palying Mid on pryd, now that there clsuterd on Tonfa, duno about aloca n vipr, i no soledad is, and i think thesa still is playing....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
thesa is playing mid/merlin

hi squalion :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Raven :D, hope your good mate.

Thanks for the info Nibble :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Enli mate, yeah still around, Byssa and i were checking out DAoC screenies we had froma while back and nastoliga hit, the game is only 8£ now with all current expansions, so he and i are very tempted to come back. But if fear we may be WAY too behind everyone else lol :p

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Squalion !!! Long time no see mate ! Well the cluster is pretty much dead imo, i moved to Merlin US 3 weeks ago , having a blast so far.

1st day of RvR there seems rough but kinda fun aswell :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
Squalion !!! Long time no see mate ! Well the cluster is pretty much dead imo, i moved to Merlin US 3 weeks ago , having a blast so far.

1st day of RvR there seems rough but kinda fun aswell :)

except for the zerging rr7+ alb and hibblets, you do quite well as a rr2 :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
erm, whats a cluster? :p

Bear in mind i've been gone a long time lol, has everyone moved to US Servers then? are the EU servers dead?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
excal and pryd share an RvR zone, worked well for a time but the population has crashed even further now, most decent players dont play on excal/pryd now, left for better servers avalon (german) or US server

Everz

FH is my second home
squalion, heh a name i used to see around when i first started here :worthy:

traktorlove

Banned
Squalion :) Remember some nice fights with you on my zerk (faril, norse one!) duels up in mmg in hadrians etc :p

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
I started up on Avalon but not finished my char there. Playing so many MMO Betas atm so doesnt have time for daoc :)

Vipr isnt doing much.. We are waiting for AoC or Darkfall rightnow and then WAR.

Censi is to addicted to daoc to quit :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yeah, Faril definatly rings a bell, so many old names here, thing i remember about theseus most is how terrible he was!

Added you to msn Aloca :).

Galid still plays right? last i remember he raped squalions vault & all my plats clean the bugger ;) lol

just going through screenshots, Teiten, Brack, Pagan Death Cult, Fantasy, ah so many memories! :)

gone thruogh 250+ screenshots (byssa's folder) and not one damn screenie of squalion still :(

cant belive censi has been playing for like 5 years or so now, does Fame still play?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Squalion said:
gone thruogh 250+ screenshots (byssa's folder) and not one damn screenie of squalion still :(
say hi to my little superspammer mate byssa :)

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
Galid still plays right? last i remember he raped squalions vault & all my plats clean the bugger ;) lol

Galids with us on the US Killbury Cluster Mid Merlin playing a Valk :)

Everz

FH is my second home
squalion would also be the minstrel on prydwen?.. remember lvling my merc in ac long back with him

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Squalion my old old old friend. daoc was amazing on excalibur for a good while, geting my ranger to rr10 having a blast while doing so. however harrasing u for years to get u back playing with me, had little effect... now u wanna come back and i am the one who has left, for bigger and better things. if u wanna be part of the good old gang as we where. get ur ass to the us Merlin server with us !

/salute to one of ur times finest !

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Galid said:
Squalion my old old old friend. daoc was amazing on excalibur for a good while, geting my ranger to rr10 having a blast while doing so. however harrasing u for years to get u back playing with me, had little effect... now u wanna come back and i am the one who has left, for bigger and better things. if u wanna be part of the good old gang as we where. get ur ass to the us Merlin server with us !

/salute to one of ur times finest !

gone easymode with a valk i see! :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
squalion would also be the minstrel on prydwen?.. remember lvling my merc in ac long back with him

Yup, that was my minstrel, Loved minstrel's, Hated Albion :( lol.

Hey Galid, i could come to your cluster, depends how WoW TBC is, gotta try it out first ;)

p.s dont you owe me like 500 plat? :p love <3

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Squalion,

I missed Aqe & Byssa on MSN other night so didnt have a chance to talk, with regards to me i pretty much quit a long time ago. After 3 years + of DAOC i decided i needed to get a grip, kept playing only because i missed old Censi tbh. Still got all my original accounts i will never sell em.

Censi pretty much kept the guild running and Soledad and others were the ever faithfull. Ill be trying out AOC when it comes out, if thats crap then maybes Warhammer (wife dependant ofc).

ill pm you my MSN, and hope you had a good xmas and a great new year.

Hehe, hey Squal /wave.

Yah, as people said EU cluster is kinda dead. Solo RvR is kinda decent but problem is you meet the same people over and over again wich is abit boring imo.

If I where you I'd wait for AoC and not give in to the nostalgia, not worth the effort I'm afraid :l

:p

Everz

FH is my second home
since u was lookin for screenies of ur toons, got one of xp grp along time ago.

sshot088hb0.jpg

alb was a quality place, was stupid for me to delete my merc there so close to 50 ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom