Post Mortem recruiting

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Post mortem is looking for new special members.
First you need to have a stealther MAIN char, it must be toa'd.
if NS you need to be ml3, ranger preferd ml8.
You also need to have a Druid alt that is toa'd and some MLs on.

Those are the main requirement, then you will need to pass the million question's part by me.
After that we have a discussion in guild if we going to invite or not.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
The druid is supposed to be a fg rvr druid.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
sounds like a FUN guild :twak:

We have everything we need in guild except someone with a RvR druid for a normal rvr grp now and then

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
roflmao

And I was about to ask if I could join with my nightshade ... you guys are worse then LA with requests lmao

edit : MUST have 2 accounts
MUST have a druid so guild have another bb and preferably ToA + ML's
MUST be ml3 and ToA's also

P.S. good luck finding such members, let me know if you actually do find one so I can call him a freak

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
give them a break ffs

they are nice guys dont flame them

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
And I was about to ask if I could join with my nightshade ... you guys are worse then LA with requests lmao

P.S. good luck finding such members, let me know if you actually do find one so I can call him a freak

#1 you dont have to have 2 accoutns
#2 you dont need to have a bb
#3 i know it will be hard to find a member like that, but thats all we need atm.
what you Do need is a alt druid that you can rvr with

Adari

Part of the furniture
Chiefthunder said:

Or, you could just read the thread again.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I almost fit xcept that instead of druid i have a bard, but i'm really happy in my guild :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Well, some of the best Rangers/Nightshades, imo, are in PM, & theyre all friendly people.

if you dont like the thread or anything, then there was no need for you to post, was there?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Reloaded_profile said:
omg , who the hell would want to join your guild

rofl

awww, dont they let thieving ebayers in their guild? :mad:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
In fairness - the minimum requirements are very high but thats what they are looking for - Does sound a bit lame when you say that you only invite the most elite and that but thats their choice to be honest and it keeps their guild one step ahead - not a real bad thing but maybe the rr on the ranger is a bit high -- anyway - no need to flame them on a recruitment thread ffs - behemoth had another thread about someone stealing from the guild house only yesterday and he got flamed on that too - for no reason .

Hibs cant even post to hibs regarding matters without it being a whine or a flame - it aint that big a deal - if you wanna opt for the guild post here and if not dont .. doesnt seem too complicated to me tbh .

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Reloaded_profile said:
omg , who the hell would want to join your guild

rofl

Loads, say no to many every day

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
In fairness - the minimum requirements are very high but thats what they are looking for - Does sound a bit lame when you say that you only invite the most elite and that but thats their choice to be honest and it keeps their guild one step ahead - not a real bad thing but maybe the rr on the ranger is a bit high -- anyway - no need to flame them on a recruitment thread ffs - behemoth had another thread about someone stealing from the guild house only yesterday and he got flamed on that too - for no reason .

Hibs cant even post to hibs regarding matters without it being a whine or a flame - it aint that big a deal - if you wanna opt for the guild post here and if not dont .. doesnt seem too complicated to me tbh .

The RR doesnt matter much. ML does, there is raid's all the time, if someone want to join and isnt high ML we will discuss it and check what we can do. after all i wrote preferd, not a must. ml3 is tho as it show that you have some thought in getting all the mls.
Toa armor is a must, atleast close to finished. we want a druid tho as thats the only thing we missing for a normal rvr gg.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Reloaded Profile's Signature:
i am n1

and also the first level 50 shar ranger of excal

qq

You forgot "Im the only 11 year old shar ranger of excal :kissit:" in there m9er.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:

So i have 2 accounts with some ML's on my toons and ToA items.....

Are you calling me a freak!?!?...

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl this gotta be a joke :p
The requirements aint that bad but seriously if anyone had those chars why would they wanna join you and not a better guild ?
Think you should find some requirements that fits your guild better tbh ( just my opinion tho ) do whatever you like :p
Good luck :p ofc it would be great if you could actually get your "perfect member" :D

Boann

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, I think most reactions are from ppl who just wish they had a high ML stealther and FoP RvR druid :p

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Boann said:
tbh, I think most reactions are from ppl who just wish they had a high ML stealther and FoP RvR druid :p

:< how could you know ? im dieing to join em i just dont have what it takes to get those chars so i had to flame abit instead :(
Gonna go cry under my bed now it isnt funny anymore :/

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
aloca good luck m8 i hope u get that member dont listen to the random idiots, PM is a good guild and from what i have heard u all have a good laugh together.. and fun is what the games ment to be..

i dont think thier requirments are high really, they havnt said u need to be high rr.. and the word prefered indicates that u dont need to be high ml.. it would just be nice if u where..

lets be honest many stealthers whine about being killed by infil gank groups and stuff but pm dont basically cos they get a ns gank group going and take em out... well done imho for keeping our 8v8 fights free of stealther adds :wub:

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
sad to see the reactions of some of the peepz here :eek:

why shouldn't a stealther guild be allowed to be asking around for new players, and i don't get all the rubbish about peepz saying why noone would want to join us, we get loads of peepz askin for invites, some get in some don't.its a matter of knowing the players that wanna join, if they are nice and good at the stuff they do then they should prolly get in.

the requirements, well i've been in over stealther guilds befor and i know how fast they can break up if u don't have the right players in them, some just join with an alt cuz they think it could be fun to pwn in a stealth gank grps or summin... and well some get bored, or can't keep up with playing their stealthers or so, so only inviting players of rather high rr and ml ensures that they do actualy play their chars alot and do summin in the guild :D

enough from me now, post if ur interested and shush when u just wann flame :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom