Post Mortem 2

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey all,

I'm looking for the old gang, Post Mortem members or close mates to the guild that are joining us on Ywain.

Please leave a message here or PM me.
I made Ithil Galad as a tribute to Post Mortem (originally IG spin-off)
But apparently some of the old IG (not all) don't care for our stealthskillz in there so i'm gonna hand it over and make a new guild.

Now i ask 2 things...
1) When are you coming to join us? (and i know you will)
2) We need a new guild name... givf suggestions

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
This is ze buffbot guild of doom ? I might give you a bump when we can resub on US ..

Guildnames: Retards United....

Indica

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Thesa

How the hell have you been mate? good to see your still knocking about.

Im debating on whether or not to make a return although it would be lovely to catch up with you and the other guys, Ill have a word with Paesa & Gei and see if they're up to it, although i wont be able to ask Gei until the slaag gets back from Dubai doing his motorbike show's.

Guild name, would love the old name but hey im easy so ive been told.

Stay in touch mate ill check me messages.

And wheres Chief ??? Censi get your ass back here and bring Vipr while your at it!!!.

Steve

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Oshir !!! Long time mate... gotta say the Ywain cluster is really decent to play on.
I only returned a month ago but i'm enjoying it more than i have in a long time.

I think we will haxxor the guildname in there ye... i have a plan :p

(Post Mortem is taken by 13 Noob albs)

If we get some more peeps i'm gonna see if i can start up a TS server like in the old days :)

I got a couple peeps already good to go when Transfers hit... some old PM members, but also some Legends like Paradox and Cyclodia :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers Taxii for the great input lol, always a pleasure :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Talked to Vipr...
He will be giving it a go aswell :)

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Your welcome Theseus!

Have any of you found any info on when we can reactivate our EU accounts ? It wont be long before I start stabbing my self with nails due to boredom!

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

I'm looking for the old gang, Post Mortem members or close mates to the guild that are joining us on Ywain.

Please leave a message here or PM me.
I made Ithil Galad as a tribute to Post Mortem (originally IG spin-off)
But apparently some of the old IG (not all) don't care for our stealthskillz in there so i'm gonna hand it over and make a new guild.

Now i ask 2 things...
1) When are you coming to join us? (and i know you will)
2) We need a new guild name... givf suggestions

didnt mean to be so harsh about it :p My concern was really that as we are gonna do some fg rvr, were prolly gonna eat alot of shit from other fgs (ie getting added on etc) because we have alot of stealthers in the guild doing their thing. But i mean its really no big deal, we could just as easily make a new guild our self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom