Post in here for OT deathmatch

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well someone PM me the god damn rules and list of people so far so I can bloody update it. SHEESH!

Nate

FH is my second home
Nate uses SupaTroll Fists of Fury on Sharma
Nate hits Sharma for 700million

Mey

Part of the furniture
Sharma said:
Well someone PM me the god damn rules and list of people so far so I can bloody update it. SHEESH!

Seeing as he stole the idea he doesn't no the rules :p But if you look at the post they are the basic rules, not sure how he wants to do the voting mind.

Yes i am bitter, i never got stickyed :(

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Was in the last one that fell apart as too many posts and ppl cocked teh scores up :/

Count me in so I...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
can i vote yet?

i vote all my points against the person who thought the contest up.

- English -

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
can i vote yet?

i vote all my points against the person who thought the contest up.

aint started yet so u cant :p and dont even try vote me out! :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When i posted the Daoc game originally this was the rules, if you like you can use them. Only issue i faced was people quoting old lists. As Sharma will update the lists we can just post

Bahumat posts "Kill random bob -2" etc

Stole the idea to make a DAoC friendly game.

So, this is a game where members from the Freddy's House community will have the chance to choose how each class performs on an free-for-all battle. Every member will have the opportunity to use 2 points in each post and they may use them as they wish by either healing and/or hurting a given Class. You can either heal or hurt a Class by 2 points or use 1 point to heal one while using the other to hurt a different Class. For instance, someone who likes Clerics but dislikes Paladins can heal the Cleric by 2 points, use those same 2 points to hurt the Paladin instead or heal the Cleric by 1 point while doing the same 1 point damage to the Paladin.

Every Class will start with 10 points and can't go over 20, no much how many times you vote to heal it. Any Class reaching 0 is Dead and removed from the competition.

You can only vote if someone else has voted before you, double-postings are not allowed.

Every member will have the ability to use a devastating skill to either heal or hurt a Class by 4 points, but it can only be used ONCE for every community member during the whole game. After you spend it you can't use it. If you wish you can give it a fancy name like "Firebolt against Cleric: -4" or "Heal on Fat Druid: +4" but that is optional, use it as you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahumat
RULES CLARIFICATION: Actually, you can't hurt/heal two Classes at the same time. If you decide to heal one Class by one point you MUST use the other point to hurt another and vice-versa. Also, when you spend the 4 points ability you can't use it on more than one class. Your special ability can only be used to hurt or heal ONE single class by 4 points.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Im in, as long as i can stealth and pop disease pet when i need ;)

- English -

Resident Freddy
Bahumat said:
When i posted the Daoc game originally this was the rules, if you like you can use them. Only issue i faced was people quoting old lists. As Sharma will update the lists we can just post

Bahumat posts "Kill random bob -2" etc

Stole the idea to make a DAoC friendly game.

So, this is a game where members from the Freddy's House community will have the chance to choose how each class performs on an free-for-all battle. Every member will have the opportunity to use 2 points in each post and they may use them as they wish by either healing and/or hurting a given Class. You can either heal or hurt a Class by 2 points or use 1 point to heal one while using the other to hurt a different Class. For instance, someone who likes Clerics but dislikes Paladins can heal the Cleric by 2 points, use those same 2 points to hurt the Paladin instead or heal the Cleric by 1 point while doing the same 1 point damage to the Paladin.

Every Class will start with 10 points and can't go over 20, no much how many times you vote to heal it. Any Class reaching 0 is Dead and removed from the competition.

You can only vote if someone else has voted before you, double-postings are not allowed.

Every member will have the ability to use a devastating skill to either heal or hurt a Class by 4 points, but it can only be used ONCE for every community member during the whole game. After you spend it you can't use it. If you wish you can give it a fancy name like "Firebolt against Cleric: -4" or "Heal on Fat Druid: +4" but that is optional, use it as you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahumat
RULES CLARIFICATION: Actually, you can't hurt/heal two Classes at the same time. If you decide to heal one Class by one point you MUST use the other point to hurt another and vice-versa. Also, when you spend the 4 points ability you can't use it on more than one class. Your special ability can only be used to hurt or heal ONE single class by 4 points.

thats good but the rules may need to be altered as we are using FH alais names rahter than classes.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
- English - said:
thats good but the rules may need to be altered as we are using FH alais names rahter than classes.

Sorry to sound so rude but, isn't that obvious?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
count me out now. the whole thing is confusing the shit out of me and i fear it may take away precious masturbation time.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
so is this going to happen? soon my exams are over and I will be wasted 24/7 :<

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl 4 pages on organisation phear piss up in brewery time tbh!

the rl meeting stands no bloody chance ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
I think it's because I laserbeamed everyone, guess I won instantly there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom