post ffs :P

S

SNR

Wow you are a faggot spamming in the forum for probabaly the mother of RTS. You are just so cool :p

P

plightstar

I came to see if anybody had something to say and this guy shows saying 'lol' I mean he is disgracing one of the best RTS games ever! and I can't wait for TA2 to come out, if it ever comes out the Dev team have been split up and put on so many diff projects who knows when they will get to finish TA2

S

SNR

TA2 is being worked on by a team in the far east and as far as I know njone of the original team is still together. I was hoping that Chris Sawyer would work on it again but he is doing DS2 with gas powered games.

O

old.UKTwister

T.A is still going strong, plenty of mods being released still.

Z

Zill

I used to play TA on Wireplay years ago. Good little game.

M

mutex

great game, still play it whenever i'm at home, what's everyone's fav. mod? there was this extra race mod i had years ago but i can't remember what it's called and where to get it... heh. the only thing i remember was that this race's commander was this star type thing and was flying+really nippy and yellow... heh..

let me know.

Mutex

M

mechy

ta

I once had this mod which had a massize robot with a laser that was a cross between a destructor and a star trek phaser as well as two big guns from a destroyer. Sadly can't remeber its name

Users who are viewing this thread