Post counter timer problem.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I have noticed today that the 30 second no posting timer thing seems to be taking too long to count down. I experienced about 2 minutes today.

I saw someone post something about this somewhere the other day but can't fnid the thread.

Also experiencing it now when trying to post this as a second seems to be taking about 5 to countdown.

Still cant post it. Maybe more than that.

Still 3 seconds now.

2 seconds.

1 second this is getting silly.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks Rubric, I shall look into this....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
It's really strange Deebs: I had it block me in a test even though my previous post was well over a minute in the past.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The 30 second timer seems to be taking anywhere from 60 seconds to almost 2 minutes, I think Deebs has hacked a file somewhere and created a blackhole that is slowing down time in the FH rack! If there server falls into the event horizon we are done for, I could post a thread now and it might appear back in 2004. :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
There is no problem, you gimps just cant count to 30 hahaha *yeah ok, not one of my best* *walks out the room, lets the door hit him on the way out*

Dukat

Resident Freddy
The 30 second timer seems to be taking anywhere from 60 seconds to almost 2 minutes, I think Deebs has hacked a file somewhere and created a blackhole that is slowing down time in the FH rack! If there server falls into the event horizon we are done for, I could post a thread now and it might appear back in 2004. :D

Its not a black hole!
Its a white hole!!! :D

So what is it?

I've never seen one before, no-one has. I'm guessing it's a white hole.

So what is it?

So what is it?

:fluffle: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom