Photography Post awesome work from other photographers

Chilly

Balls of steel
pro tip: beachy head is also a hot spot for suicides. lots of jam at the bottom of them lovely white cliffs...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah I intend to head that way at some point soon, only an hour or so drive from me.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yeah I intend to head that way at some point soon, only an hour or so drive from me.
Let me know when, I'll come. Maybe Chilly will want somewhere to fly his flying machine too?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Won't be until 5d3. Need to do London with it too. I suppose you can come. ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Not quite, it's more that an aircraft designed to fly in 0-5m/s winds cant fly in 10+ you'd get at the top of that cliff.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
87767889_ecab6da236_o.jpg

145634827_4010ac351b_o.jpg

Two Photo's by my mums brother Brian Valentine - known on Flickr as Lord V. A retired scientist he lives in Worthing and loves experimenting with Macro photography. Thousands of pics on his Flickr pages and how to guides on Macro Photography.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I like the second but the first is quite possibly the single most overly shot photograph in the world.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I am going to Beachy Head after work because I'm bored.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Two Photo's by my mums brother Brian Valentine - known on Flickr as Lord V. A retired scientist he lives in Worthing and loves experimenting with Macro photography. Thousands of pics on his Flickr pages and how to guides on Macro Photography.
He's a bit of a macro-god tbh, I've followed his work on a photography forum for a long time. He does some truly fantastic stuff with focus-stacking, just look at some of his threads over on the forum.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Considering how utterly shite the weather is and how it's rainy, cold and I'm tired. No. Plus it'll be dark in about 20 minutes :D

I need a film project! Might do a couple of rolls of abstract lack of focus stuff but need some other things to do. Struggling for ideas. Might have to go scouting for some inspiration.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Like, although dislike the part that lies and says "she's not jumping" and then goes on to talk about how she's jumping. Le sigh. Some good shots though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom