Post a reply in here if you think you need a full skill or RA respec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galiryn

i say wait for the patch

but then again, im ignorant

M

Madonion Slicer

Thanks Zlair.

Galiryn, i have every intension on using the single line respec with the new patch, but as per GOA news i would like to play my Wizard now not in over a months time.

Well it was ask of us to post why we would like a Stone, that is my reason above i leave it in the hands of the beholders.

I would just like to get back into Albion and start enjoying a useful class again.

A

adari

specs that can be fixed with 1.62 will not be considered gimped

M

Madonion Slicer

Wow, specs that you dont consider gimped and specs that can eventually be fixed will not be considered........so this leaves people who for the last 50lvls randomly clicked on the skills screen and people who just fancy a change. :clap:

So my character through changes in the game is not gimped and usless in group is not considered gimped because he can be fixed
in hopefully 2months time.

I knew because i am not a big name i stood 0% chance anyway but now i read the way these are being awarded i dont think i want to be envolved.

S

shurkz

Givfzor!!!!!

Oki First of all Im rr3l9
Im specced Lifter :p
Avoidence of magic
Aug quick
and that SUXOR!
and more crap like that

Then i got the nice abilitys

Ip,fa and auq Con II Aug str II

So GIvf!!!....

F

-Freezingwiz-

My mincer is 44 inst, 35 stealth, 34 slash.....

would like 50 inst, 30 slash & 30 stealth.....

I can post a screeny if u like... just need to take it ;P

Edit:

and no a single line respec in next patch ain´t enough... =((

Z

zlair

hehe, i wonder if there even any stones to give...

...or Adari and Tilda just having fun :p

A

adari

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Wow, specs that you dont consider gimped and specs that can eventually be fixed will not be considered........so this leaves people who for the last 50lvls randomly clicked on the skills screen and people who just fancy a change. :clap:

So my character through changes in the game is not gimped and usless in group is not considered gimped because he can be fixed
in hopefully 2months time.

I knew because i am not a big name i stood 0% chance anyway but now i read the way these are being awarded i dont think i want to be envolved.

shut up and stop being so fucking ignorant, i dont care who you are, it has nothing to do with that

if your spec can be fixed with 1.62 you are not getting a stone while some1 else really needs a full respec cos he has serious spec probs, like skile, or like dual had before he respecced

A

adari

Originally posted by zlair
hehe, i wonder if there even any stones to give...

...or Adari and Tilda just having fun :p

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

M

Madonion Slicer

LOL Hot Tempered MUCH

.... oo much to much.

J

jewelry

it will be nice of you to help

i pm you as i hope you can help me to get a RA respec stones .
i have a scout level 50 soon rr5 ( dont have a guild so it is hard to get 4 RA respec stones).
pot all my RA points on bed skills
it will be nice of you to help

A

adari

why do you need 4 stones? 1 stone respecs all of ur abilities

and why would u not want, 'bed skills' ? ;p

D

DeaD GuRu

i could use a full repsec, but i'll try to restore the error with the single line respec, next patc.... if there is one that is.

fire 49, this is not the way i tended it to be

if possible or needed i am willing to pay for it if needed, not begging, not demanding, just asking :)

E

ezrolith

Request for a career respec.

Hi,

I thought I’d add my name to the list in the hope I’d be lucky, anyway:

My dilemma

Ok, I started a theurgist thinking, wow they look good, almost as good as a wizard, but with pets and PBT too, cool.

I spec'd full earth, thinking it would be great with the 6 sec PBT and all, I asked several people which line to spec, most said Air :/ but a few told me earth was great, and I’d be 50 in no time, it sounded great, and fun to try something many people weren’t doing so I did earth. In PvP it's pretty good, most people are glad when they find out I’m full earth, unless we already have a theurg. But it's generally great as far as PvP is concerned. However in RvR, I’ve spent along time there, and earth just isn't any use in my opinion . Every time I’m in RvR, I'm usually mesmerised or stunned and the PBT doesn't even work, my nukes are just under half as good, and the earth pets aren’t really great, from what I’ve heard about air ones.

I realise there may be more worthy causes, after all I can still play, but I believe I am gimped, after all, I didn't play to just PvP. In RvR allot of people prefer another character than me in their group, and I end up getting the less able groups, usually die within the first fight. I'm only on 10,000 rp which isn't good, I don't think for the 4 day time I’ve spent in various RvR. My friend Acei (a cleric) is on 90,000 and we levelled at the same time, that’s the difference between the groups we get.

A picture of my spec is here: (it won't let me paste a URL so I have added a space between every character, sorry you will have to delete them - ignore: works now.) http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pheeks/daoc/ezrolith/sshot132.jpg
A sample of what peoples opinions are in general of my spec is viewable here:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=54379
Once again sorry about the URLs please take the time to delete the character spacing :S

Why do I deserve one more than anyone else? Well I guess I don't deserve one more, but one thing is, a single line respec is coming in the next patch, which is great, but the only way that can benefit me is I can respec earth, and be full ice, I won't have enough Earth for 10 sec PBT, and i don't really want full ice, I want 45 air 26 earth. So the next patch won't really 'fix' me, but will some others. I don't think I've ever really annoyed anyone allot or done anything really terrible :p So, that's all i guess.

Oh, I've been on just 3 dragon raids so far, but been unlucky with the lotto each time, unfortunatly alot of people in my guild also want career respecs. Why not just buy one? Well, I only have about 2.5 plat, way off the 8 plat people are charging for the stones.

All I can say is please consider me as another 'gimp' and take pity on my dilemma oh wise and just ones :p

edit: if you need more proof just check http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pheeks/daoc/ezrolith/sshot153.jpg :p

Don't take it too seriously, it was just a joke :p

G

gunner440

Re: Givfzor!!!!!

Originally posted by shurkz
Oki First of all Im rr3l9
Im specced Lifter :p
Avoidence of magic
Aug quick
and that SUXOR!
and more crap like that

Then i got the nice abilitys

Ip,fa and auq Con II Aug str II

So GIvf!!!....

lol :[

A

Aussie-

before you ask respec stones, why dont you try to get spellcrafted armor first, it would ungimp you already.

A

adari

Originally posted by Aussie-
before you ask respec stones, why dont you try to get spellcrafted armor first, it would ungimp you already.

S

shurkz

Givfzor

Need a ra stone current specced
Lifter 2
Auq Quick
Avoidence of magic

Im rr3l9 and havent got purge yet
My good Ras are Deter
ip Auq con2 Well good and good, They are better than lifter :p

So Givf stone plzzz :)

A

adari

lol heh,

though alastair did leave guild today

(and came back 2 hours later)

L

Lireihuan.china

Need a skill respecc stone.
I am 41air/35 earth, i want respecc air skill to cold skill.

what's wrong with vb code lol..
nvm i am not that gimped...

A

arch3rz

i am a relatively new player of daoc and recently hit lvl 50. Unfortunately i didnt spec enough into stealth which i shouldve done. my current spec = 50lb,42 shield,30 thrust and 25 stealth. I would like a career stone so i can take thrust off and put it into stealth

M

moo_work

I have this friend in black legion who is an infiltrator and he is mercfil, no cs !!!1111oneone

I think he wins biggest gimp!!1111

C

Ckiller ofDust

treniel needs a full respec...

i dont dare to post his specc here but ask him :)

A

adari

Originally posted by moo_work
I have this friend in black legion who is an infiltrator and he is mercfil, no cs !!!1111oneone

I think he wins biggest gimp!!1111

no sex tonight

Q

Qiao

hi all My respecc is
36 rejuv
37enhance
15smite
it's gimped respecc
I would definitely respec to 41 rejuv/35enhance
400378.jpg

E