Post a reply in here if you think you need a full skill or RA respec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adari

Hai,

We have

- 3 full skill respec stones
- 4 RA respec stones

left from my dragon raid. As Tilda said before, we will make a thread for people to sign up in if they think theyre gimped enuff to get a respec stone, for the greater good of Albion.

All high lvl albions players are allowed to reply to this post, even if his/her guild didnt participate last sunday, hence it is for the greater good of alb.

So anyway, take a screenie of your spec or RA's, explain why you're gimped and post it all in here. Tilda and me will be making a top 3 and top 4. Please note that you can only ask for one stone, either an ra or full skill respec.

This thread will be open till thursday, we will be giving the stones friday night.

Thats all.

R

Recundis

Yep ill go first then i need an RA respec stone as most albs know im a die hard fire addict but i got 2 RA's i really dont use 1 of which was just a total mistake.
1. MOC well im fire so it's just not as useful as other RA's could be for me like VP! (nxt patch ofc)
2. i accidently speced mastery of the arcane instead of mastery of the art opps thus giving me an af of oh 500 instead of 497 (uber use of spec points there)
hehe so there ya go

O

old.[BF]MaD

my mincer is still not respecced since last patch

we got the stealth abilities this patch , but i cant use em
cuz my mincer is :

8 stealth / 50 slash / 44 instru (with autotrain)

if u think i m gimpd enuf i ll make a screen , else i cba

G

Gorgath

Hi

Im in badly need of that Respec Skill stone. I am a 2H Briton Paladin, wich is really gimped. I would be more usefull in RvR with s&s. I have already made my MP + SC sabre and shield and have been trying to get a Respec stone for long now, but with my luck it seems ill never get it.

Thats all, and hope you'll choose me :)

F

fl_gorre

as usual i didnt got lucky with the (FC-)lotto for teh stones
cant remember a single thing i won over all the raids ive ever been in
except for a ablative charge thingie on sidi orso once

my sorc is currently full body specced and however i love her spec deeply,
alb is in need of active mind sorces
thats why i wanne respec her to full mind +adjust realmabilities

need a ra respec for my cleric too to get full actives now shes R4L9+ but thats not something wich should be rewarded or considered gimped

A

Aussie-

my aom3 has become kinda useless against the nowadays tankgroups x//
i could get moc with respec ;X

O

old.LandShark

Before I bother obtaining a screenie, will minstrels wishing to go to 50inst even be considered? Seeing as how 44inst isn't actually gimped...

G

ghaladriel

Noooooooooooo dont giv stone to my Deb00fbot !!!1111 :D

:wub:

A

adari

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Before I bother obtaining a screenie, will minstrels wishing to go to 50inst even be considered? Seeing as how 44inst isn't actually gimped...

they will not be considered gimped

D

dunny_dunny

Just like to say nice idea adari. They cud have easily been sold=)

F

froler-mid

well....im not soo gimped, just a greedy bastard. now gifv :D

(i want vanish in my ra-list, not possible untill rr10|5 if i dont get a ra stone :D)

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by natael
whould like to get 50ins
44atm:(

This is for the greater good of albion!! Give that man a stone :D

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Gorgath
Hi

Im in badly need of that Respec Skill stone. I am a 2H Briton Paladin, wich is really gimped. I would be more usefull in RvR with s&s. I have already made my MP + SC sabre and shield and have been trying to get a Respec stone for long now, but with my luck it seems ill never get it.

I agree with this man also :D

W

wildpt

I want a RA respec stone cos ill never going to get one.

Well and by far this is the best reason till now so give the damn stone to me... :cheers:

R

Rushie

Hi

give gorg some love :)

B

Bellona

Need RA stone

specced aom3, wasted 6 point too much

need it for moc and purge :D

as you see im not very high rr so its very need

plz givf :clap:

Z

zlair

lol, look at all the beggers in here...

well, i for once need an ra respec stone, so i can trade it for an oil rag... ;)

ohh, and i need a skill respex stone so i can get more in DW when i hit rr7 (soon ;) )... gonna lower stealth and envenum (currently specced for rr5, but that came too easy ;) )

adari, GIVF :p

W

WardyWonderland

Hi

It could be worse you might be a 2H Avalonian Paladin. That would be gimped. :)

M

Madonion Slicer

Have come back to Albion to lvl up my Armsmen and Wizard, only to find that Earth Wizards are at the bottom of the pickings now, back in the days i was perfect for the Pygmy Groups and would of been fine with the Trees, but in Avalon City all people want is Ice and Fire, while the Earth Wizard sits on a rock alone.

If i did have a respec stone i would go to ICE not only to help my final stretch to 50 but then to go on and be a force in rvr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom