Possible explanation to the RP bug...

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Was thinking about it the other day, when peeps accused me for abusing RP bug, giving away very few rp's. In most of them fights, or the fights before, we allways had stealther adds. With zero to few exceptions.

Now, is it possible that if a fg runs around, not getting killed too often, have a few fg vs fg fights with the random stealther add, but none of the crew get's killed. Then when they loose a fight, the fg who won, won't recieve the number of RP's it should, while the stealthers gets some amounts of rp's?

Is this possible?

PS: I might be wrong asking here, but I hope there are someone on these boards with some insight in how these things works.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well today a mincer ran away from me after i had done around 50% damage to them, later they got killed and i didnt get any RPS, usually you get a few so i dont know if that happens all the time, granted they may have gone LD, relogged, ported back or something.

edit: because i spell like a 5 year old

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
my bot got 69const unbuffed
Oconst if i remove his SC
he cant attack any realm enemies but he doesnt gives any rps when killed :D

Aussie

Banned
AngryKid said:
/||\ Jenna /||\ Chin /||\ Fanbelt /||\ AngryKid /||\
/**\ Evull /**\ Snikjande /**\ Nash /**\ Lorhals /**\
/*^*\ Odins /*^*\ .

1rp.JPG

yes it's probably from stealther adds you guys are always worth exactly 1 rp
and no there is never an 'been hit by NPC' msg.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Welll cheking the guys of the log, u proly kill this guys with 5 FG++ (nothing new) + the usual FG+ stealters.... what u want 1020 rps? :m00:

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
ITs because of fall damage o_O
Gotta be shitting me?

And aussi, like I said, it was only a thought.. not like I'm defending myself vs those logs or anything. And yes, they do seem a bit strange that we give only 1 rp, but the possibility is there, right?

That, or my char is bugged when killed by certian peoples.. I don't know. Wish we could get some answers to this question.. :-(

Aussie

Banned
(@[CF]Garbannoch) doesnt get the rp bug from falling damage get reset after some time?
(Emppu_) [CF]Garbannoch if u dont port or relog no

just proofs how good these retards know about it. and then come acting on BW like innocent ppl xD

jejeje xDDD

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:
Was thinking about it the other day, when peeps accused me for abusing RP bug, giving away very few rp's. In most of them fights, or the fights before, we allways had stealther adds. With zero to few exceptions.

Now, is it possible that if a fg runs around, not getting killed too often, have a few fg vs fg fights with the random stealther add, but none of the crew get's killed. Then when they loose a fight, the fg who won, won't recieve the number of RP's it should, while the stealthers gets some amounts of rp's?

Is this possible?

PS: I might be wrong asking here, but I hope there are someone on these boards with some insight in how these things works.

Even tho someone attacks you then runs off you wouldn be worth only 1rp.....Only way i know of giving only 1 rp is either getting hurt by NPC/Mob/Realm mate or jumping off something high.... not that sure about the realm mate part tho

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
if they always give 10rp or lower its pretty damn obvious that they've found sumit to jump of (like mtk or mmg :p)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Pippic said:
if they always give 10rp or lower its pretty damn obvious that they've found sumit to jump of (like mtk or mmg :p)
iv had 10rp from a solo kill before with no scenery to jump off (and im a sorc, not a filthy fucking infil) and no spooky other random stuff goin on...that i knew of.

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
(@[CF]Garbannoch) doesnt get the rp bug from falling damage get reset after some time?
(Emppu_) [CF]Garbannoch if u dont port or relog no

just proofs how good these retards know about it. and then come acting on BW like innocent ppl xD

jejeje xDDD

You call somebody a retard because they know how some things work? :clap: :clap: :clap: and i dont know how it works and dont want to know it...

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Pippic said:
Kinda funny when a fg of decent players gives 1-5rps each, when they haven't even been close to upstairs on a milegate, don't you think?

But anyway, looks like my theory is beaten into the ground anyway, so..

Emppu

Fledgling Freddie

Aussie for*ONCE* in ur life stop being a fucktard..

"(@[CF]Garbannoch) doesnt get the rp bug from falling damage get reset after some time?
(Emppu_) [CF]Garbannoch if u dont port or relog no"

what does supposed to mean? i knew the answer, cauz we did like 10 runs in odins this day, and most of us gave 1 rp, i got some morons like you bugging me in #celticfist that i did it in purpose, i relogged and, fixed, so is that fucking strange i already knew the answer? can ur brain go that far or are ujust busy retarding?

and even u got 1-5 rps from someone, like u fucking care,
u cant get more by the way you leech anyway....

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Could be that the enemy was hit by TK guards, which I believe lowers the amount of Rp's you get

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom