possable bug - or something im missing?

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie

basically jumped an eld in CV he qc mezz and caught me with it, I then proceeded too kill him all the time and afterwards I couldnt move, but could attack him, I then got rolled by albs (how original) and the first person too hit me triggered the "you recover from the mesmerise" message.

I've not played much of late but pretty sure nothing has been changed and I should not have been able too attack if noone can shed any light on this I'll rightnow it but just wanted too check I've not missed something noobish first :p

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
CB mez immunity up and the messages are wrong?

No dont have cb in template, just tried rightnow and neither of my recently new passwords work lol >.<.

So if a GM should happen upon this thread could you investigate it please, pm me if you need more info.

Nate

FH is my second home
aye bug, i've had a couple of times where i'm mezzed but still get 1 hit off before the mezzer moves out of range

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
odd thing I just noticed also is I didnt press any styles (why would you I was mezzed) but both hits were styled and both were lancer the same as I had used to open but it missed due too bt, also I have style cancelling disabled but the ss clearly shows a style being cancelled.

weird stuff.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I've had this happen to me as skald, I jumped a mercenary and hit him with Conquer style, then mezzed him (planning to use Champ HoT and CL debuffs s/c and strength that doesn't break mez), but then the mercenary hit me AFTER I had mezzed him, so I thought mezz had failed and I hit him again (then I get the message "Half Ogre recovers from mesmerize").

So basically I broke mez and lost the fight just because of this bug (He survived with 1% after using IP (me2 using IP) and fumble etc.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
it happens a lot in RvR as well :)
If you get stunned or messed and spam styles while there in range and your field of view you sometimes can still style during the cc :/

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Killed a chanter after he QC stunnd me other day. Bug.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Yeke said:

basically jumped an eld in CV he qc mezz and caught me with it, I then proceeded too kill him all the time and afterwards I couldnt move, but could attack him, I then got rolled by albs (how original) and the first person too hit me triggered the "you recover from the mesmerise" message.

I've not played much of late but pretty sure nothing has been changed and I should not have been able too attack if noone can shed any light on this I'll rightnow it but just wanted too check I've not missed something noobish first :p

Why meeeeeeeee! :<

kivik

Part of the furniture
As mentioned, it's the same with stuns, fucking disturbing when you manage to land the sidestun and they keep hitting. Wonder what the hell went wrong this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom