Posh Noodles

M

Maljonic

Are they the real deal or, like Victoria, just as bland as the cheap ones?

M

mank

They're worse than normal pot noodles I thought, which is quite a mean feat tbh!

M

Maljonic

Just polished off a Spicy Chilli flavour, wasn't too bad considering it's a Pot Noodle...

L

Lester

Listen lads, I think you'd better close this thread before my Shin Cup buddy gets here. o.k?

Q

Quige

I find the Chilli one superior to the normal (haven't tried the other flavors), especially if you chuck in some garlic, extra chilli and a teaspoon of black bean paste. The noodles themselves seem better quality .... if such a term CAN be used in descriptive commentary on Pot Noodles :D

M

~Mobius~

I've had pot noodles once...is that real meat in them? Tastes like dead shite.

Bachelors Noodles are far superior ... 6 minutes in the microwave and shazam! Although I've gone off of them lately. (Found a bit of red crap in one)

This week I will mostly be eating microwaveable Lasagne!

(That was s'posed to be a Fast Show impression :( )

<Gets his coat>

T

Tenko

Nope it aint real meat.

The Chicken and mushroom flavour is actually suitable for vegetarians as the "chicken" is simply textured soya protein :)

F

Furr

Soya is teh evil

Ever tried vege burgers or other "meats"! they are all wet and sloppy and dont have that meaty texture.

I kill a cute bunny for meat any day!

A

Ash!

Originally posted by Furr

Ever tried vege burgers or other "meats"! they are all wet and sloppy and dont have that meaty texture.

Maybe thats becuase the Veggie burger isnt meat ????????

Just a thought.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by mank
'tomato'?

No it wasnt part of the block of noodle that you get...looked kind of like glass. :eek:

M

mank

I had a caterpillar in a packet of crisps once. :/

M

Mr.Monkey

SHIN CUP!!!
noodles-nongshim-shincup_lg.jpg

I wish I had one now... so hungry.

C

Ch3tan

Pot noodles of all vareties rock. They are ambrosia incarnate.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Furr

I dont know why a vegetarian would want their vege burgers tasting and having a texture like real meat....

Surely it should be tasting like vegetables??

D

Deadmanwalking

That's like saying "meat eaters" only ever eat meat and therefore they must want everything to taste like meat.

S

S-Gray

where can Shin Cups be bought then?? (Anywhere like Asda/Morrisons etc?)

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by dysfunction
I dont know why a vegetarian would want their vege burgers tasting and having a texture like real meat....

Surely it should be tasting like vegetables??
Most vegetarains refuse to eat meat because they don't want to kill animals; not because they don't like the taste of it... and, omg, I agree with something DMW said! :uhoh:

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
That's like saying "meat eaters" only ever eat meat and therefore they must want everything to taste like meat.
No, because people who eat meat usually eat vegetables as well. I'm afraid you have a crap example there, my friend.

D

Deadmanwalking

Fatbusinessman i think you missed the whole point of my point :p

Veges don't want everything to taste like vegetables as they don't eat meat. I was making the point that because meat eaters eat meat they must want everything to taste like meat?

Read dysfunctions post and you will see, my friend.

M

mank

and the useless post award.

Which I come a close second in!

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by mank
and the useless post award.

Which I come a close second in!
Surely this must be mine, for two consecutive years running; the winner is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom